Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Toy Story

We had a great Christmas.  We ordered a new toy to add to our arsenal and tried it out Christmas morning.  I’m not going to be a tease like PK over at New Beginnings.  It’s a spanker by Eden Fantasies.  It looks and sounds more evil than it is.  Although my hubbie says I have buns of steel so I might not be the best judge. It has a nice sting.  I texted hubbie and asked if he wanted to play later today.  “Hell Ya” was the answer  -   so whoopie. 

                                              
We spent Christmas day with friends and their kids and grand kids.  One of the little sweeties is 6 and got an IPod.  She knew the words to all the songs and I’m not talking about nursery rhymes.  It was an eye opener to realize how aware children today are at such a young age.  It’s no wonder Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and the rest are raking in millions because they catch their fans at a very early age.

Yesterday we drove to the Orlando area to spend with family.  It was fun to see everyone.  My SIL is going through a rough patch right now so it was good to see just how terrific she looks and how wonderfully well she is coping.  If I ever have to face her dilemma I hope I can do it with as much grace and courage. I’m very proud of my baby brother too for the way he is dealing with and handling everything. 

One of my grand nieces (is that what you call your niece's girls?) is so precocious.  She is such a flirt and a real charmer.  Her Mom and Dad are in for a world of anxiety when she gets older.  Actually they are there now - I can see the grey hair's already. What a pistol-she is fearless and she’s only 2.

Drive home was exciting.  We were about ten miles from home when we realized our headlights were not working.  Luckily for us - not for the oncoming cars – the high beams worked.  Guess where hubbie is now?  That’s my tease.

Enough aimless ramblings for now.  See ya later. 


7 comments:

  1. Come on now! I showed you the picture of the strap I got for my birthday this month. A girl has to have some secrets. Your new spanker looks lovely!! Of course I'm a fan of anything leather. I'll be looking forward to a report on all it can do. I sometimes go from buns of steel to a wimp. I don't know what causes the change, one day I can take all he can dish out and more. Then the next day I get two good pops and I'm begging for mercy.

    Enjoy your play time!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty, play some for me please. And I agree, it's not nice of PK to tease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new toy looks quite ouchy...glad you liked it, though.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK: It got a good workout yesterday and I am still buns of steel.

    Faerie: Your turn will be coming soon. Start making a list so you can give it to Musicman.

    Kitty: See the answer to PK. It has a nice sting but not very ouchy, at least not to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoyed your play time.

    Love the look of your new toy. I can't wait to play with our new ones:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronnie: I definitely enjoyed play time. I am a leather girl.

    Make it a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't ever really felt leather...I really want Z to get a leather paddle. :( Anyways...I have family near Orlando!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day