Thursday, December 1, 2011

Brrrrrrrrr and Other Ramblings.

It's 43 degrees here and it's already 9:00.  I know this probably sounds like a cake walk to some of  you but I live in the sunshine state and it's not supposed to be that cold here. I'll be like Nanook of he North on my walk. Who says we aren't experiencing global warming?

 Anyway, a couple of days ago, FD asked me how I “came” out as a spanko and how my husband reacted.  For those of you interested in hearing my story here it is.  I’ve been a spanko ever since I can remember.  It’s not that I got spanked a lot; I only remember getting 3 spankings when I was just a little girl.  I was always interested in seeing spanking in movies, on television and in the books and magazines to which I had access.   Growing up when I did it was more publically prevalent then than now.
I was never spanked as an adult until I was married.  I remember bratting trying to get him to spank me it but it never worked.  I thought I wanted A to step up and be dominant but although he has a dominant personna in reality it didn’t work with me at home.  I had been on my own for many years when we met and married so I was very used to making my own decisions and living life on my terms.  Actually he had his hands full in the first few years we were married.  I have to give him a lot of credit for hanging in there because I was not easy.  We had enough in common and were different enough in other areas that it worked out for us.  We loved each other and that got us through the rough spots.   I am sure though there was many a time my husband would have loved to have taken me over his knee and spanked the daylights out of me.  I know there were definitely times I deserved it. Actually, there are still times I deserve it but our spankings are reserved for fun.

When we were younger, I asked A to spank me as part of foreplay a couple of times.  He did once or twice and that was it.  He would give me playful swats now and then. Years went by.  Then sometime late last year we needed a little “spice” in our life.  I suggested we step up the role playing and add spanking to the mix.  It worked like a charm this time.  He likes spanking me and I like being spanked. We now have our own little toy chest and laugh about what our daughter will think when the times comes that she has to settle our estate.  Maybe she will need a little “spice” by then too.
We have a great relationship and people are  always surprised how long we have been together  because we are always holding hands and are very solicitous of each other. He's always brings me flowers for no reason and we write each other little "love" notes.   He's a very touchy, feely kind of guy.  I don't know how I got so lucky.  Don't get me wrong we have our disagreements.  Our daughter laughingly calls it "the fight of the day" but it's never about anything that really matters.
You know those pictures you see on greeting cards where there is a couple, holding hands, walking on the beach at sunset, well that's us.  Are we not lucky.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...I love to hear love stories and yours is a great one:)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound very similar to me in personality...just not in the spanko category. LOL. Thanks for sharing your story, always fun to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely story. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very lucky, sounds a lot like our story. It's nice to know we are not the only ones that are a little late to the game so to speak. In my case I would say I wasn't ready when we were first together, I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to be ready. Oh well, I believe in things coming in the right time and for whatever reason this is the right time. And can I just say, "Nanook of the North" HaHaHa. It was 30 this morning where I live and didn't even put a coat on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to hear the stories of how we each came to be here. Many of our backgrounds are so similar. But it's still so taboo! I mean look at all the talk shows discussing every other thing in the world! But no one, NO one discusses the love of spanking. It's rarely ever mentioned at all and it's always to tell us women that we have low self esteem or feel the need to be punished, BULLS**t!

    I just think its fun! I'm so glad you are here in the spanko community. It make me feel so good to know that I'm not alone.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lucky...sound like a lovely couple :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day