Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Presents

I've already received three Christmas presents and it is not even noon.  They didn't come wrapped in pretty paper and tied up with ribbons and bows but they were the best kinds of presents.  They were

Getting a call from my 7 year old grandson saying he just wanted to know how I was doing.

A text from my husband telling me he loved me.

 

A call from traveling family saying they arrived safely.

I hope all of you are as lucky as me.  I want to thank you for welcoming me into this blogland family. I have enjoyed "getting to know" all of you and look forward to more of the same.  May you have a wonderful blessed holiday and get everything you wished for and hope to have and may not all come in wrapped packages.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

5 comments:

  1. I like your presents! I'm awful glad you are here too. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and here's to much blogging by all in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What more do you need?

    Merry Christmas, dear friend.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sunnygirl, I'm so glad you decided to join the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sunnygirl,

    What a happy post and so appropriate for this time of year...Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day