Sunday, December 18, 2011

Being Thankful

Anyone who keeps up with Shelter in the Storm may have read comments by Mom of 6 on Stormy’s last two posts.

Mom of 6’s comments are so very depressing and my heart goes out to her.  Anonymity makes it difficult to offer help to this unfortunate woman.  Stormy has offered good advice via her comment section.  Mom is reaching out for a better life and I pray she is able to achieve that wish.

It makes me realize how lucky I am and have been and I thank the Lord for my many blessings today and every day.

Make it a Great Day

Sunny Girl

4 comments:

  1. I agree with what you have said here. I have stayed out of it. I do care, she will have my prayers, but other than that I didn't know what to say. I do care, but I didn't know want to say. I'm very glad that other reached out to her.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...I'm extremely thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunnygirl, as you know(I think) I have been a little distracted. I went and read at Stormy's place, I usually do read, but have been a bit limited lately due to current circumstances. Mom Of Six defintely seems to be reaching out for help. God bless you for helping her along.

    I don't know that I can help in any way, but I did invite her to come visit me, as I can at least listen.

    You have done that for me and I greatly appreciate it.

    I hope your daughter is recovering well, and that your holidays will be merry.

    If you need help packing to move, just let me know, I'm an awesome packer and could so use a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faerie, how's Musicman today? Did he get to come home? My daughter is doing great, tubes out today. Thank you for asking., She had a parotid tumor removed. Packing is going well but I'll keep your offer in mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day