Saturday, December 3, 2011

FEEDBACK

PK, Kitty, Mikki, Ronnie, Abby, Pooky, Faerie, Jean,  Paul, FD thank you for your nice  comments on my Fantasy Friday story Who Could Have Imagined posted on New Beginnings.    A couple of you suggested a continuing  story.  It’s a work in progress – we’ll see how it goes. Had to laugh at Mikki’s comment, it’s just a closet though.  Got that idea from Kitty’s posts.


Anyway thanks for the encouragement.  Fantasy Friday has been a must read for me for quite a while now and it seems odd to log in and see my story.  I’m with PK in urging you to start writing some stories and send them in.  It’s kinda fun having your 15 minutes of fame.

Have a Happy

Sunny Girl

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad my posts gave you a good idea:)!

    I'm sure you'll have more than 15 minutes of fame...I'm hoping you'll have several hours worth.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You welcome. You are a very good writer and I am eager to see what to plan to write next.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just so glad you are letting me share the stories. Fantasy Friday is for all of us and it's just fun. I love to have so many different people willing to participating.

    I'm looking forward to more.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sunnygirl, i just left a comment now on New Beginnings after reading your story and then i found your post here.
    I jsut wanted to say what an awesome story - i loved it but then it was very close to my own heart.
    Believe it or not last xmas i was a single mum, this xmas im engaged, trying for a baby and getting lots of spankings too
    who would have known it :)
    well done and thank you for sharing the story
    love and hugs kiwi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunnygirl, I'm so glad you're here and writing for Fantasy Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day