I can't think of anything to post. My mind is somewhere in the clouds so if you see it in there, grab it and send it back okay.
Thankfully, Hermione. combined this meme from two that were posted on Angel Brat's blog and I am borrowing. Thank you ladies.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror this morning, what was the first thing you thought. OMG, who is that?
2. How much cash do you have on you? None at the moment.
3.Name a word that rhymes with door? more
4.Name your favorite planet? Earth, haven't visited the others.
5.Do you own more than 100 cd’s? No
6.Have you ever finished a bag of popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom? Never finish the bag.
7.What kind of top are you wearing? I'm wearing a sundress
8.Have you ever labeled yourself? Was I supposed to?
9.Name the brand of shoes you are currently wearing? Sanuk yoga mat flip flops
10.Bright or dark room? Bright
11 .Have you ever been pooped on from the sky? Yes
12.What does your watch look like? Don't wear one
13.What were you doing at last nite? sleeping
- Have you ever dated someone a decade older than you? yes
- Have you ever listened to a song and cried? Don't recall
- Who last told you he/she loved you? hubby
- What was the last furry thing you touched? You're kidding, right?
- How many drugs have you taken within the last three days? Not enough
- Favorite age so far? The one I'll be next year because then I'll still be alive
- Have you ever had a secret crush on a teacher? Don't think so
- What was the last thing you said to someone? See ya
- Have you ever been found sleep walking? No
- What was the last song you sang? Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves by Cher. I sang along with the radio and everyone else left the room.
- What’s your favorite number? 8
- Where did you live in 1987? Colorado
- What do you do when the vending machines eats your money? kick it.
- Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Depends on who I'm kissing
- What was the last song you heard? Home performed by Blake Shelton & Usher
- If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I'm thinking French
- Have you ever seen a ghost? Many times
- When was the last time you ever wrote a letter to someone and mailed it? Does a thank you note count? If so, yesterday.
- Can you change the oil in a car? You mean it has to be changed.
- How far back do you know about your ancestry? Two generations
- When showering do you start the water and then get it, or get in and then start the water? The former
- Have you ever crashed a car? Yes
- Does every family have a crazy relative? Yes and I may be it.
- Have you ever sent or made a crank call? Does "is your refrigerator running" ring a bell.
- How old do you look? Older than I want to be
- Should guys wear pink? Why not?
- Have you ever done anything for which you could be arrested? yes
Okay, so they're not sexy, but gotcha. :) Don't you just love how blogger rearranges the spacing. It looked so even and uniform in the draft, same font, all the numbers lined up. Oh well it's free.
See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.