Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm Still Around

  • Happy February everyone.

    I haven't abandoned this blog or you.  I am just off spending a few days with a very old friend.  I am sure we will be running around as usual so I won't have much time for visiting here or commenting.  I set this up ahead of time to post on Friday.  Hope it does.  I also set it up for a story on Monday.  See I remembered.

    Make it a great day and I will be seeing you come Tuesday because hubby and I will have some dancing to catch up on when I get home Monday.


    See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.




16 comments:

  1. New you were visiting but glad you stuck your head out long enough to say hey. Hope you have a great visit and an even better homecoming.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! Friend time is always rejuvenating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great time! Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a wonderful time with your friend Sunnygirl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a fabulous time catching up with your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time, sweetie.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice of you to have the update scheduled. Girlfriend time is special...enjoy!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so nice to have girlfriend time defiantly.
    I think I could do with such a break :)
    Enjoy yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're having a wonderful time with your friend Sunny.

    Wishing you an awesome dance when you get home!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sunnygirl

    Hope you are having lots of fun! Always good to catch up with old friends

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a fun time with your friend and don't get into too much trouble! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a good weekend Sunny!

    Oh go ahead...be a little naughty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sunny, thank you for thinking of us and keeping in touch. Look forward to Monday's story.

    I hope you are having a wonderful time and loads of fun.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure that you are busy getting into trouble. Hope you're having a grand time. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day