Friday, May 4, 2012

Wake Ups Can Be Fun

A couple of weeks ago I posted about a couple of implements I purchased for our toy chest.  I posted about the lexan paddle and said I would do the great reveal at another time.

Well the time is now.  It is a suede flogger.We tried it out briefly at the time but it sat dormant until now.  It doesn't have any knots or beads at the end so it is not much of a sting, especially on my backside.  But, this morning I was awakened by the sheet being pulled down and a gentle tapping on my mons   He kept switching from my pussy to my breasts to my thighs and with each trip the intensity increased and before long I was fully awake and greeting the morning with a gushing orgasm.  Oh what a fun way to wake up. 

Wanted to linger longer but we had someone coming to see about "babysitting" our kitties when we go to California next week.  After that we went out for breakfast and he loudly asked if I enjoyed my morning booty call with a big cheshire cat grin.  He can be sooo cute and exasperating at the same time.

See you later for more aimless ramblings. 

12 comments:

  1. Cute, exasperating and can wield a flogger, think you might just have to keep him, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I might, even if some days I want to hide him away for a while.

      Delete
  2. Right! Where can I get one??! :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flogger is by MasterWhipple KC and I purchased off ebay. The husband I found in California many many years ago. LOL

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flogger! Now I'm jealous about even more things!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, you don't look pea green. Anyway, thanks it's not only beautiful but functional as well. LOL

      Delete
  4. Sounds fun...I wonder what it feel like? I honestly don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. You'll have to try it sometime. It is delicious.

      Delete
  5. Wow, you "older" couples sound like you're having a blast! That's so funny that he talked loud enough for people to hear, lol!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having a blast. I always say I don't mind getting older but I don't ever want to be old. To me age is just a number and I can't believe that number is as high as it is, don't feel like that.

      He does things like that. Reading your blog, Daddy does things like that too. I don't know what it is about men but they don't seem to be embarrassed about such things.

      Delete
  6. Ooh, I'm jealous! We don't have a flogger, but that one looks lovely.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely. Put one on your wish list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day