Thursday, May 31, 2012

F**K the FUNK

My niece had a post on Facebook the other day.  It was a cute cartoon and I have tried to duplicate it here to no avail, but it's how I have been feeling the past couple of days.  The cartoon showed a lady all dressed up and the caption was Don't Mess with me.  I am not only wearing my grumpy pants.  Today I have on the whole outfit with shoes and purse to match.  I have no reason to feel like this.  I know how lucky I am and how many blessings I have been given but I seem to be in a funk and I hate it.  I am hoping by writing this post I will realize how ridiculous I am being and snap out of it.  Wish me luck.

10 comments:

  1. I have no doubt you'll snap out of it sunnygirl. Sometimes we need that funk to remind ourselves of how lucky we are.
    I like the 'don't mess with me' caption, it's life, it happens. Don't be too hard on yourself.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iknow you are right Dee. Thanks for the reminder

      Delete
  2. Take the shoes off, dump the purse and run naked around the RV until you feel better. Or, until you get spanked for annoying your guy :) Feel better Honey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so seldom have the funks that it is always a surprise. It will pass. Thanks for the suggestions.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes we just need to weather the funk! Maybe kick off your shoes, blast your favorite music , dance and laugh!
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has 'funk' days..eat some ice cream! feel better..abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream, candy, anything I can get my hands on. it is all comfort food isn't it.

      Delete
  5. Hope you snap out of your funk. Would a good spanking help?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will and yes I think a good spanking might help, but when I get like this my husband doesn't want to risk bodily harm. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day