Friday, January 13, 2012

Do You Wanna Dance?

                                           
 I just love invitations, the hot spicy kind, don’t you?  As I said in my last post, I was handed an invitation in the form of our new toy.  My husband sprained his wrist so it has been vanilla time around here lately. Now vanilla is good-especially ice cream- but I like a little variety.  Keeps us fresh and feeling frisky.  We decided to christen our other new toy – our motor home. So out we went- toy bag in hand.  It started with a brisk warm up over clothing.  We moved to the bed.  He removed my sweatpants but left the thong.  He patted and teased and rubbed my fanny and thighs and played in other areas. Boy was it getting warm in that motor home.  The thong was removed and he slowly started spanking me with the spanker. The swats increased in velocity and intensity until I was really wiggling around trying to avoid the barrage.(Warmer still)  Based on the spanking he gave me, I would definitely say his wrist is better or was - it may not be anymore.



We ended as always by dancing our dance.  We used to be this young but we are still vigorous  because not only did the earth move but the motor home rocked.  We consider it fully christened.



BTW -  We’ve named it The Cat House because one of the main reasons we purchased it was to make it easier traveling with our cats. Go ahead and chuckle – you know you want to.



Enough aimless ramblings for now.  See you later.


Make it a great day.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun way to christen your new motor home! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The adult version of 'if the van's a rockin' don't come knocking', I love it! I think that was a wonderful christening and a wonderful name. It's gonna be a fun move!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did laugh:).

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the name, sounds very appropriate, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace: It was fun. We plan on doing it again too.

    PK: Yes, I am looking forward.

    Kitty: Good, it deserves a grin at least.

    Faerie: Yes, it just came to us while we were having our fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day