Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What Up?


Nothing okay, that's what..... Just everyday stuff.  I feel the the pressure to post something, anything.  Hubby and I have been taking turns passing each other germs so the past week we have been coughing, blowing and God is sure blessing us tenfold. 
TMI - thought so.


We have begun the great Good By. You know when you are leaving a place you’ve lived for a while there are people and things that you are going to miss.  We had dinner with some friends Saturday night and even though you don’t say it you know it will probably be the last time you see each other.  We had a great time and always do but it’s been tough trying to schedule time together while we are in the same locale so the possibility of meeting again after we’ve moved are very slim.  Today I had lunch with a good friend who I know I will see even after we’ve moved and another who I won’t.  It’s life. 


VANILLA has been the order of the day lately.  Between our colds and our schedule, time has skipped by (more like a quick run) and by the end of the day we are both so exhausted we just collapse into bed.  We are almost at the end though so I’m hoping we get in some playtime soon. At my age, you have to worry about drying up and withering away.  You laugh but you have seen those little old lady cartoons where she is just a mean ole’ curmudgeon.  That’s me after a week with no attention.



Just some Aimless Rambling.  I‘ll be back when I have something to ramble about aimlessly. See you later.

Make it a Great Day.

4 comments:

  1. Did you wash your hands before you emailed me? I may have your cold. Okay, it may not have been you but I got it somewhere. I don't know much about those good-bys. Except for college I've lived here all my life.

    Hope you feel like playing soon, hope I do too.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. PK: You can't have my cold because I still have it. I am sick of it. Sorry you are having the same problem. I clinked the cough medicine and made a toast to wellness all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put on a pot of chicken soup for PK, would you like one too?

    I hope you feel better soon, and get through your goodbyes without too much pain. I have moved a lot and know exactly what you mean about knowing you are not going to see people again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faerie: I'd love some of that soup.

    I've moved a lot too so it's not something I haven't been through before. It's still hard sometime.

    Thanks for the soup and the get well wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day