Thursday, January 26, 2012

For Better or Worse - I'm Done


Have you tried opening a post office box lately?  I tried opening a box in the state to which we are moving.  What a fiasco. I have been working on it for over a week.  It’s no surprise the post office is losing money.  Long story short – no post office box.  I know why people Go Postal.  I had my own little rant yesterday.  Unfortunately, hubby was home so guess who got to experience the “raging bull”.  Smart man, after I blew him off he just retreated to the lanai and left me to my rant. I did tell him though not to take it personally.  I know, I know a lot of you would have been spanked for the tirade but fortunately or unfortunately I am not one of you.  I could have sure used one though. It would have diverted my attention. 


I am calmer today. I will use my friends address for the few pieces of mail that need to be forwarded and personally call the places with the information.  The new residents can deal with the post office.  I’m done.

More aimless ramblings, oops, sorry it’s AIMLESS RANTING.  See you later

11 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is good to rant and get your frustration out.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does you good to rant. I've just had one with a friend and feel better now:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the going postal thing, ours is about worthless too. Glad you are feeling some better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sunnygirl,

    Our postal rates just went up another two cents, so I sympathize with your frustration.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good rant releases tension...now a good spanking does too! Maybe you could have used both...just saying..... abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rant away girl! I'm with you. I too wouldn't have been spanked FOR having a rant. But how much fun would it be to get one to break the rant.

    I think you would be better off with the pony express.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ranting=spanking...nah, never....lol...always! Sorry about your frustrating days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FD: I really needed it.

    Ronnie: It is good to let it out.

    Faerie & Hermione: It is so frustrating to deal with the bureaucracy.

    Abby: You are right

    PK: The Pony Express probably understood the need for mail to get somewhere else.

    Susie: Thanks- a spanking would have been welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And the P.O. wonders why they're losing money?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sunnygirl,

    I'm so sorry. I accidentally deleted your comment to my blog...the perils of hitting the wrong button.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please go on ranting and being free to do it. Respect to you and to your wonderful man alike.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day