Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LMAO


Got this email the other day and wanted to share:

Mother walks by the bedroom of her 35 year old daughter and hears this buzzing sound. Knocks but gets no response.  Knocks again and then opens the door.  The daughter is having fun with her vibrator.  Daughter says well I’m 35 and I’m probably never going to get married so it’s the only fun I have.

Couple of days later, the father walks by the bedroom and hears this buzzing sound.  Knocks on the door several times and opens the door.  The daughter is using her vibrator.  Father says “What are you doing”.  Daughter replies well I’m 35 years old and probably never going to get married so I am getting all the pleasure I can.

The following Sunday, Mother hears this strange buzzing sound coming from the family room. She goes in and her husband is sitting on the couch and the vibrator is buzzing away next to him. She asks “What are you doing”. 

His response:  “I am  watching football with my son-in-law”

Well the title of the blog is Aimless Ramblings.  See you later.  Make it a great day.

10 comments:

  1. Lol! That's funny there, I don't care who you are;)!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one. Thanks for the laugh Sunnygirl.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaaHaaHaa, loved it, still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Glad you are here to ramble.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's priceless! Thanks for the laugh to start my day.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everyone enjoyed it. I know I LMAO when I first read it - Every once in a while I get that image in my head and still smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was so funny. Thanks for sharing.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! Definitely have to share this one with a few people that I know would enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day