Monday, January 9, 2012

Terms Women Use with Their Men


1. Fine--This is the word we use to end an argument when we know we are right and they need to shut up.
2. Nothing--Means something and he needs to be worried.
3. Go Ahead--This is a dare, not permission, do not do it.
4. Whatever--A woman's way of saying screw you.
5. That's Okay--She is thinking long and hard about how and when you will pay for your mistake.

I think I received this in an email and it struck the right chord.  I know that Fine and Whatever are words that my husband is very familiar with - so much so that now even he is using them. He said that whoever wrote this must be living in our house. 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! It's so true... I'm guilty of using FINE! all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that making the rounds on FB...pretty funny.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saying 'fine' and 'whatever' is usually way less offensive than what I'm thinking!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll laugh...but I can end up getting spanked for any one of these. It's all in the tone. Fine and whatever are completely forbidden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emi: Like I said my hubby uses fine and whatever as much as I do.

    Kitty: Yeah, its a hoot.

    PK: Oh you are so right.

    Susie: Glad I'm not you. Actually Fine and Whatever is actually a password I use on my facebook account. Thought it appropriate. I would never forget it because it gets used often :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day