Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Terps Meme

Thank you Terps for providing me with a post for today.

1.   Where is your phone?  table
2.   Your hair? short
3.   Your dad? bookworm
4.   Your other half? reading
5.   Your favorite food? ice-cream
6.   Your dream last night? none
7.   Your favorite drink? water
8.   Fear? loss
9.   Favorite Shoes? flip flops
10. Favorite way to relax? reading
11. Your mood? groggy
12. I love? life
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? quiet
15. Muffins? nah
16. Wish list item? money
17. Where you grew up? east
18. Last thing you did? awakened
19. What are you wearing right now? schmata
20. Something you hate? 45
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? lucky
23. Life? charmed
24. Regrets? some
25. Missing someone? yes'


Happy Birthday Mere.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.



16 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, enjoyed reading your fun answers,thank you for sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one ready to go next week, when I am wearing my grandma hat..thanks for sharing. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're wearing your grandma hat again. I beginning to get awfully jealous.

      Delete
  3. Good morning, Sunny. I have been thinking of ice cream lately. Maybe soon there will be an occasion for me to "Pig Out." Mmmm... Maybe chocolate chip mint.

    Love,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream - it is the perfect mid-day snack, isn't it after a hot day in the sun?

      Delete
  4. Love this little meme. May seriously have to consider doing this one as well.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a quick, fun little meme! I also enjoy reading and am definitely not quiet! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect, right. Short little answers, I loved it.

      Delete
  6. I also have Terps to thank for giving me something to post! Enjoyed reading your answers, Leigh.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, thanks again Terps. Time is short now.

      Delete
  7. Loved reading your answers Sunny and just did this meme myself. I love doing memes.
    Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such fun, aren't they? From the pix, it looks like you had a great birthday.

      Delete
  8. Fun meme SG. Thanks for sharing. Will have to do this one when I get back from sunny climes.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day