Monday, May 15, 2017

Pin Pricks

Wow, I hardly know where the week went. I was out of the house every day.  Fun stuff but after a while the stuff at home piles up.  I'm not complaining, mind you, just saying.  I don't know how I used to work full time and still do everything.  Another life, I guess.  My ladies and I were talking about that at the aerobics class the other morning and we came to the conclusion it was youth.  Well, youth has left the building.  What's that saying, the mind is willing but the body is weak.  Yeah, that's it.

This is a short little story but I hope you enjoy.  It came together quickly. I love those.



For the third time this week  I was going to bed with a red bottom.  ‘I must be learning impaired,’ I said to myself. Never did I think he would embrace my ideas of spanking so readily. Usually, he would turn something over and over and by the time he came to a decision, it usually wasn’t necessary.  Now she was turned over at the drop of a pin, literally her bottom paying the price.  He’d found a new hobby – thinking up ways to spank.

Today’s spanking was a result of a pin.  I was a crafter and making a string structure that required pins at various angles.  Although I thought I had been very careful at keeping track of any pins that dropped off the table, apparently, I had missed a few.  Needless to say,  Gary found a couple of strays with his bare feet.
 
Now Gary could find a pebble in a bed of cotton.  If it was on the floor, Gary was sure to find it, it not mattering whatever the hell it was.  He’d warned me about being careful with the pins because of our dog, and I warned him not to walk around barefooted.  I can keep the dog out of my craft room – not so Gary.  Naturally, he didn’t heed my warning and came wandering into the craft room with bare feet.  I heard him ‘ouch’ and cringed.  Sure enough, I saw him pick up his foot and a pin was sticking out of his instep.  Based on how much actual pin was showing, it was truly wedged into his flesh.

He literally hopped over to the chair and sat down to remove the pin.  I immediately went to retrieve the Neosporin, a wet cloth, and a band-aid, not sure of what would be necessary.  What I should have retrieved was the arnica. When I returned with the items, he took them, put them aside and pulled me down over his knee and began peppering my bottom with hard whacks.

“How many times have I told you to be careful of the damn pins?’

“How many times have I told you not to walk around in here barefooted?”  was my comeback and obviously not the correct response, because the tempo of his hand increased and the crescendo of my ouching and his hand making contact with my bare flesh, reverberated around the room.

Mental note to myself, Don’t poke the bear.”

He spanked me until my bottom felt as if it had been pricked by a thousand pins.  The sting would be felt every time I sat for a bit.  When he finally let me up, he spouted some kind of lame advice, like ‘let that be a lesson to you’. 

“Did you learn a lesson too?” I asked innocently as I tried rubbing some of the sting out of my bottom.  He gave me a perplexed look. 

“I’ve told you not to walk around barefooted, especially in here.”

In a flash, he had me upended and across his knee.  My inflamed bottom that had just begun to calm down was reignited by the ferocity of his swats.  One after another came down first on one side, then the other, then two or three on the same side before switching to the other cheek.  I was sure I’d seen smoke wafting around the room.  I was pretty sure steam would rise up if water touched my bottom.

By the time he was finished, my bottom was numb.  He stood me up and asked if I had any more smart remarks.  I looked down and averted his eyes.

“I take that as a no.”  He said and left me standing there – no hug, no aftercare, no nothing.  I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked away.

Seconds later, he walked back into the room.  “I forgot this.” He said as he gathered me in his arms and kissed my head.  “All better now.” He said.  I nodded.

“One thing though, Debbie, don’t think I didn’t see your tongue sticking out at me.  That will be addressed in the next spanking.”

“I told you, I’m his new hobby.”

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.


14 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, glad you have had a fun week. The stuff at home is never ending and always there :)

    Thank you for another great story. This was fun to read. Not sure which one of them wins in the pain stakes, pin in the foot...ouch! Then again, she did tease him into more spankings. Love it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not one for housework so any excuse will do..

      I'm not sure about the pain either, but I think they were both okay with how it worked out.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've had a wonderful week. Home stuff is always there to come back to though, so have fun whilst you can.
    Great story. Boy she sure coped a few good spankings and another to come. Ouch!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the home stuff, so I'm taking your advice and you can write your name on my furniture.

      Glad you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  3. What a clever little story. I loved it.

    I am already making a list of all the things I need to do when that last day of work for my whole life rolls around!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be the Queen of Lists my friend. Bet you're getting excited.

      Delete
  4. My title for this would be 'If Only'. As always I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...can't keep up with stuff at home now and I am a stay at home mom who works part time teaching...there is no chance I will ever catch up...but I feel at peace with that :-) There are more important things calling... hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm stay at home and there's only us, but it still piles up. You'll never catch up so I'm glad you find peace with that because it is more important than you enjoyed the time with your kiddos, because they're gone before you know it.

      Delete
  6. I think it's not that you can't keep up with the house but there are other and better things to do. Thanks for the fun little story...Matthew had eyes in the back of his head also. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right Ms. Cat. Glad you enjoyed the story. They're funny that way or they know us entirely too well.

      Delete
  7. Enjoyed this story and I'm with Cat there are better things to do than housework!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day