Monday, May 8, 2017

Fatherly and Friendly Advice

A lovely weekend here.  Cinco de Mayo was fun and I managed not to get a hangover from too many margaritas.  They're actually not my favorite drink so it wasn't that difficult.
It reached 108 degrees that day - the hottest day of the year - so far.  lol  The good news is yesterday was only 98 - a cool down and Sunday is only supposed to be in the seventies and stay that way until next Friday.  I'll take it as long as I can because I know that soon the 100's will be here on a daily basis.

Here's this week's story.




Arnold Paxton was brought up in a military family.  His upbringing was full of rules and regulations and he vowed when he had a home of his own, it wouldn’t be so.  When he married Christine, she was of like mind.  They happily enjoyed each other’s free and easy lifestyle.

They spent their first few years as a married couple indulging themselves.  They lived well, ate well and traveled extensively.  Then the inevitable happened – Christine got pregnant.  The baby wasn’t planned but both Arnold and Christine welcomed the news.  They determined that when the baby was born, Christine would become a stay at home mom, giving up her lucrative position at the marketing firm. 

Little Jack was born and they began to settle into their new lifestyle.  All was well and good until they learned that having only one income curtailed their life in ways they hadn’t dreamed.  Christine and Arnold had to learn to live on a budget.  No more weekend golf trips, no more $300 dinners at their favorite restaurant and no more housekeeper.

Christine was able to keep up for a while, but between the cooking and the cleaning and dealing with a colicky newborn, things began to fall apart.  She was stressed to the max and determined she needed a vacation.  She tried talking with Arnold but he said it wasn’t in the budget and she’d have to do what hundreds of others did – suck it up.  Christine had never had to ‘suck up’ anything before and she wasn’t about to start now. 
She called her mother and whined about how difficult things were and that she needed a vacation.  Her mother suggested she just take some time and go to their lakeside cabin for a few days.

“That’s not a vacation, just a change of location.”

“What do you want, sweetie?”  

“I want a vacation away from here, no cooking or cleaning and maybe a nanny to care for the baby.”

“Have you talked to your husband?”

“I have and he told me I’d have to ‘suck it up’.

She could have sworn she heard her mother laugh. 

“Honey, I don’t know what to tell you. “

“Could you maybe talk to Daddy and  he could talk to Arnie?”

“Your father  doesn’t like interfering, you know that.”

“Maybe you could give us an early anniversary present and send us on a vacation?”

“I’ll talk to your father and see what he thinks.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,“ she said to her mother.

One day, a couple of days later, Arnie came home from work with a scowl on his face.

“You don’t look happy.  Was it a bad day at work”.

“No, work was fine.  Your father dropped by to take me to lunch.”


“Oh, that was nice.” she said, acting all innocent.

“Yes, apparently you were complaining to your mother about what an ungrateful husband I was being and wanted to have him talk to me.”

All nervous and jittery to be found out, she stood there with looking all pouty.  “I only suggested that they might give us an early anniversary present and send us on a vacation.  I didn’t say you were ungrateful or anything like that.  It’s hard being stuck here all day with the baby, doing everything and never going anywhere.”

“I’m sure it’s no picnic, but perhaps you should think about going back to work."

“and leave the baby.”

“Thousands of women do it every day, Christine.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Then as I’ve said before ‘suck it up.’ Start acting like an adult.  If not, your father gave me some advice and I may just have to resort to it.”

“and what pearls of wisdom did Daddy  tell you.”

“He said if you didn’t straighten up, maybe I should take you over my knee and give you a damn good spanking.”

“No, he didn’t.  Daddy never spanked me.”

“Are you calling me a liar?"

“No, but I can’t believe daddy said that.  He never spanked me.”

“That’s what he said and also said that he was sorry he hadn’t because you sure could use one. I agree with him, so I suggest you straighten up and no more whining phone calls to your mother about what a prick you married.”

Christina pouted the rest of the evening.  Arnold seriously considered spanking her right then, she was acting so childish.  Instead, he put on one of his ‘shoot ‘em up’ movies and it got rid of some of his hostility. 

Their pact never to go to bed angry was broken that night.  Christine went to bed first and when Arnold came in, the lights were off and her back was turned to him.  When the baby woke, he went to the baby’s room, letting Christine sleep.  He took care of the baby’s needs and sat down in the rocking chair cuddling him until they both fell asleep. 
When he woke, he put the baby down in his crib and went back to his own bed.   Christine had turned over and was watching him.

“My daddy may be right, maybe I deserve a spanking.  I’ve been acting like a spoiled brat.”

“Let’s talk about tomorrow, right now I need some sleep.”

The next morning, after Arnie left for work and Jack was swinging in his swing, Christine called her parents.  She apologized to her mother for putting her in the middle of her problem. 

“That’s okay, dear.  I’m sure your father will handle things appropriately.”

“Oh yeah, daddy had lunch with Arnie yesterday”

“He did, he didn’t say anything to me.”

“Well, he did.  He told Arnie that I deserved a good spanking, do you think I do?”

“The question is, do you think you do.”  Christine laughed.  “Yeah, I think maybe I might.”

“Then, sweetheart,  it’s up to you what you do with those feelings.”

Christine determined that she would  ‘suck it up’ and quit complaining.  Once she made that decision things actually seemed to get better.  Jack was getting better too and she actually had time to take him to the park a couple of times.  She met a couple of other moms at the park and adult conversation with someone other than Arnold helped too.  She learned she wasn’t alone and that it was only natural to feel overwhelmed.  Jennifer Miller, one of the mothers, became a special friend.

Christine and Jennifer began spending lots of time together.  The closer they became, the more they shared.  One day,  Christine noticed that Jenn was sitting a little gingerly. 

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, just a little tender.” 

“Did you fall?”

“You could say that."  She hesitated a bit and then began speaking.  “I’m a little embarrassed to tell you this but if we’re going to continue to be friends, you might as well know.  My husband sometimes spanks me when I get out of control.”

“Don’t be embarrassed.  I’m glad to hear that I’m not alone.  Arnie hasn’t spanked me yet, but a while back he threatened me to shape up or he would take me over his knee.” 

 She told Jenn the whole story about what her father had told her husband. 

“It’s not the end of the world and I know it’s the 21st century but I really don’t mind.  It seems to smooth me out like nothing else and it has really helped our marriage.  Our sex life has ramped up tremendously and that helps too.”  She laughed.

“Lord knows, we could use that.  Since Jack was born, our sex life has become almost non-existent.  I can’t blame that on Arnie, that’s on me."

“ I’m not promoting spanking, believe me, they can hurt.  My first spanking was a few swats.  Since then my husband has found his stride.  He’s not mean or anything, but he seems to know when I’ve reached my threshold.  My backside is usually throbbing and once in a while, there is a small bruise.  I consider those badges of courage now.   Anyway, afterward he is very loving and as I’ve said, the sex is fantastic, and the best part is, whatever I did or didn’t do, is forgiven and never mentioned again.”

“That last statement is better than us.  I tend to pout and give Arnie the silent treatment. Sometimes it can last for days.”

“That would never work for me anymore.  I either spill the beans or get spanked.”

Christine mulled over this conversation for days.  Unsure of how to impart this information to Arnie, she decided to initiate sex.  Arnie was surprised but more than willing.  She was almost as nervous as their first time.  Both naked and in the foreplay stage, she swatted his bottom.

“Hey,” he said.  “What’s that?”

“Do you like it?”

He slapped her behind.  “How do you like it?”  She was surprised at the feelings that burst forth in all parts of her body.

“Do it again.”  He slapped her again, a little harder this time.  The sting definitely reverberated throughout her body.  Moaning a little, she wiggled her bottom and Arnie responded accordingly.  The swats became stingier and with each swat, Christine became more and more excited.  She guided Arnie’s hand to her source of heat. His one hand kept slapping her bottom as his other hand fingered her to orgasm.  It was the most intense she had ever experienced. She reached for Arnie. “Honey, I’m not going to last long.  It’s been so long and I’m so turned on.” 

“Let me ride you.”  She climbed on top and as she lowered herself onto his staff, he sucked in a breath. 

“Spank me,” she asked.   She teased, and each time she pulled out, he smacked harder.  She was amazed when she realized she was going to orgasm again.  She began to ride him harder and faster until he exploded within her bringing her to nirvana along with him. 

When they came back to earth, lying there all sweaty and sated,  enjoying the afterglow, they were interrupted by a loud scream from Jack.  Christine jumped out of bed and as she walked out of the room, Arnie could see her pink behind and his flaccid member suddenly came back to attention. 

When Cristine came back into the room carrying Jack, she looked at Arnie. "Maybe, Father Knows Best."  They both beamed and knew they had entered a new phase of their relationship.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, glad you had such a fun weekend, I'll take some of your heat at the moment!

    Thank you for another wonderful story and for making my Monday :) Really enjoyed this, love the advice to Arnold from Christine's dad lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might not be old enough but many years ago before he became Marcus Welby ( you may not remember that either) Robert Young was in a series called Father Knows Best. I don't think there was every any spanking, at least I don't remember any.

      Delete
  2. SG, same as Roz, I would love some of your heat though we did have a lovely sunny day yesterday but today cloudy.

    A big thank you for this story, I know I've said it many times but I love your stories.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be glad to send you some of our heat, but you should get some when you're in Spain. Have a wonderful time.

      Delete
  3. Excellent story! Very good read to start off my Monday.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always glad to get feedback Baker - I aim to please.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for another enjoyable story, Leigh. I'm another who'd be glad of some heat today, not sure I'd want 98 degrees though.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be getting heat soon, maybe you'll be able to take some back with you.

      Delete
  5. Well I was going to offer you some snow in exchange for some heat, but see I have to stand in line...delightful story..thanks. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh abby, so sorry about the snow. It reminds me of when we lived in Colorado. We weren't safe in May either, sometimes not even in June because we lived so high. It should get better soon.

      Delete
  6. Good advice from Dad! And I love that it came from HER father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said to Roz, remember Father Knows Best. Daddy's princesses always seemed to be spoiled, right?

      Delete
  7. Fun story, Sunny...I'm with PK...love that the advice came from her father. :) Oh and you can keep your heat...it's warm enough here. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the heat is on, although we've had a reprieve for a few days. Getting us ready for the rest of the summer. Daddy knew he created a brat.

      Delete
  8. Love this little story. The staying home with babies part seemed to ring so true.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tough on a new mom, there are no handbooks and when you're used to only taking care of yourself, it can be stressful. Imagine having more than one at a time, I can't.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day