Monday, May 1, 2017

MAY DAY

May Day, May Day.   All hands on deck.  Don't know what made me think of that but there it is.  The first day of May - one third of the year down the tubes. wow.  I'm excited though - one month til June and a long awaited event, but that's for another post

I've written another new story - I think my groove may be back.  We shall see.


Whack, Whack, Whack  - were the sounds I heard through the kitchen window.  I wasn’t worried I knew it was only my brother-in-law chastising my sister for some misdeed.  According to my sister, Blair spanked her for all sorts of reasons and she loved every one of them. 

At first, I had trouble wrapping my head around this concept.  My feisty, strong, independent sister allowing herself to be manhandled.  It just didn’t compute.  Blair had been spanking her long before they were married – to hear my sister tell it, it was practically the first date when he informed her that’s the way it would be and if she was going to be with him, it’s what she could expect.  He told her it was her decision and if she didn’t think she could accept that, they’d best stop dating right away.  Well, my sister had been in deep lust with Blair before he ever asked her out the first time so there was no way she was going to turn him down.

Still a little uncomfortable with the situation, I wasn’t sure if I should leave or wait until the spanking was over before I let them know I was here.  As it turned out, I didn’t have to decide. Blair who has a sixth sense about things, no doubt from his training and experience as a detective in the police department, called out.

“We’re almost done, Chrissie, the door’s open,” Blair said.

“I think I’ll just wait til you're done.  I’ve seen my sister’s naked  butt many’s a time but never in this situation and I don’t think I want to start now.”

“Chrissie,” my sister called out “c’mon in.  I’m not embarrassed, so you shouldn’t be either.”

Still I waited until I didn’t hear the sounds any longer.  Blair’s voice came through loud and clear though.  “That should keep you on the straight and narrow until bedtime, don’t you think”?

I didn’t hear my sister’s voice so I could only assume she nodded.  “I repeat, that should keep you behaving until bedtime, don’t you think?”

Finally, I heard my sister’s response.  “Yes, sir. Thank you sir.”

I wanted to shout out to the high heavens – sir.  Who the hell did he think he was, God. There would be no sir for me – it was as bad as ma’am and to me, there was no worse form of address.

The door opened and Blair was leaving.  “Hi.  Sorry about that but you know…  I’m off to work, catch you later,” were his words to me.

I walked in the door and there stood my sister, her nightgown tucked into her panties, and she was rubbing her behind.  “It helps alleviate some of the sting” she declared as she watched the look on my face.

“I don’t know why you put up with it,” I said.

“I really don’t mind – I kinda like it – maybe not this kind but the fun kind.  This one was a piece of cake compared to some of the doozies I’ve received, but I still don’t mind. You should try it sometime.”

“Yeah, that and shooting myself in the foot to see if it’s fun.”  My sister laughed.

“There’s still coffee, pour yourself a cup and sit down.”

“Okay, if you join me.”

“I’ll have the coffee, but I think I’ll stand for a bit if you don’t mind. “  She giggled.
I shook my head and said I didn’t know why she put up with it.

FAMOUS LAST WORDS

Little did I know back then that I would be wearing my sister’s shoes.  Well, not literally, but you know what I mean.

I met Worth Barrington at a cocktail party for one of my colleagues.  He had been the college roommate of one of my other colleagues and had recently moved to town.  He was an attorney at one of the more prestigious law firms.  He seemed like such a nice man, polite and mannerly when we were introduced.  I wasn’t sure how his demeanor would play in the courtroom, he seemed much too courtly.   When he asked me to have dinner with him, I agreed.

We went out on several dates and he was just the sweetest man.  I couldn’t imagine him being a successful criminal prosecutor, was I wrong.  He was prosecuting a well-known personality and I wanted to see Worth in action.  I played hooky from work, not that it was a big deal, and snuck into the back of the courtroom.

Worth Barrington was a different man.  If I didn’t know better, I would have sworn the man in the courtroom was a doppelganger.  He went after the person on the stand with a vengeance.  I couldn’t help but think that I wouldn’t mind seeing some of that passion once in a while.  I know he saw me but he continued to harangue the witness. 

At a recess, he came to me and he had reverted to the Worth Barrington I thought I knew so well.

“You surprised me, why are you here?”

“I wanted to see you in action.  You are always so mild mannered, I had trouble picturing you as a prosecuting attorney.  I had to see for myself.”

“and what did you think?”

“I think you must have a superman costume on under that suit.”

He laughed heartily.  “C’mon, am I really that different.”

“Night and day.”

“And what side do you like best?”

“I love the side of you I usually see, but watching you in action, made me think that I would like to see you exhibit some of that fiery temperament with me.”’

“Oh, really.”

“Yes, really.”

“I guess then I’ll have to see what I can do.  I only have about thirty minutes  now  so it will have to wait for another time but right now we can do downstairs and grab a quick bite if you’d like.”

 “Sure, that’d be great.”   


After lunch,  Chrissie went back to her office.  She wondered how she could conjure up a scenario that would bring out Worth Barrington, Prosecuting Attorney. Work interfered with daydreaming before long and Chrissie became involved in other than her personal life.  She didn’t give it another thought until the phone call.

“Be ready at 6:15,  I’ll pick you up.  Be waiting for me downstairs,” was what she heard.

‘What the hell is that, who the hell was that?’  That’s when it dawned that her Blair Worthington had donned his superman costume for her.  She smiled to herself and couldn’t wait to see what other surprises he had in store.

At 6:15, Chrissie was still putting on the finishing touches of her evening attire.  She giggled and wondered what Worth would do.  Would he be all Mr. Nice Guy and patiently wait until she appeared or would he trump up the stairs and ring the doorbell and demand her presence. This was fun.

6:30 and no Worth.  Now she didn’t know what to do.  When her phone pinged that there was a message, she picked it up.

“Since you weren’t ready at 6:15 as I requested, I went on without you.  If this is a game, you lose. If you still want to join me, I’ll be at BonFaire having dinner.”

What the hell’ she said to herself.  ‘I’ll be damned if I miss out on a dinner at BonFaire but Worth Barrington will be getting a piece of my mind.’  She was all spit and vinegar as she trudged downstairs to catch a cab. 

She walked out the door and there stood Worth Barrington.  For a moment, she didn’t know what to say or do.  “What the fuck?” were the words that came out.

“Language, little lady.  Language.  Shall we go to dinner to discuss the repercussion of your little game?”

“What game, what are you talking about?”

“Oh, Chrissie, don’t play with me.  You know well and good what game.”  She tried hiding the smile but it wasn’t working too well.

He ushered her to his car – and drove her not to BonFaire but to his apartment instead.

“Did you forget something?” she asked.

“Not at all.” 

Although surprised that he came around to help her out of the car.  “I thought we were going to BonFaire for dinner.”

“We were, but our reservation was for 6:30 and since we weren’t there, I instructed them to give away our table.”

“Oh,” she said sheepishly.  “I’m sorry.”

In his apartment, he gave her a glass of wine and invited her to sit next to him on the couch.

“Now about a conversation we had earlier in the day.  You expressed a desire for me to be a little more ‘fiery', I believe was the word you used, in our relationship.  I can do that – I did that when I invited you to dinner.  And what did you do… you did just as I expected– you pushed back.  Then I pushed back and here we are sitting here waiting for the Chinese food to be delivered. Where do we go from here?”

“I don’t know.  I liked that side of you I saw in the courtroom and I was as surprised as hell. I never thought I’d want that but when I saw you in action, I realized what my sister has been telling me all these years.”

“Tell me about your sister.”  Chrissie went on to explain the relationship between her sister and Blair.

“So he’s in charge, is that it?”

“Yes.”

‘and your sister likes that?”

“Yes.”

“You think that’s what you want?’

“Not always, but sometimes.”

“Okay, so what would Blair do if your sister had pulled this little trick this evening.”  She blushed as she thought about it.

“I think he would spank her.”

“Spank her”

“Yes, he spanks her for all sorts of reasons and she claims she loves it.”

“You think I should spank you?”

She became all red and flustered.  “I don’t know,” 

“I think you do.”  He pulled her down across his knee and landed a stinging slap on her right cheek. The suddenness of his action and the sharp pain she felt, stunned her.  Another swat landed on her left cheek. She felt something other than the discomfort though, she felt excited – like she wanted more.  Amazed at her own reaction, she raised her ass a little higher and scooted herself along his lap to give him better access to her bottom.

“So, Chrissie likes this.  Good, because Worth likes this too.”  He spanked her bottom in earnest until she wasn’t sure she still liked the feeling.  Her body betrayed her though because she was more sexually excited than she had ever been.  His hand kept connecting with her panty clad bottom and then she felt him wedge the panties into her butt crack and assaulted her bare bottom.  His breathing was labored and she was panting with desire when he roughly brought her up.

“Is that what you wanted?”  She smiled at him.

“That and more, Mr. Prosecuting Attorney.  Mete out the punishment I deserve.’


Blake Worthington didn’t need to be told twice. He delivered the hardest possible sentence.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the good read, Sunny, a great start to my day.
    It's hard to believe we're a third through the year already.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't keep getting older. Laughing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, I can't believe it's May already, where has the time gone? Now I'm intrigued about the event in June ...

    Thank you for another wonderful story and for brightening my Monday as always. If you did lose your groove,you certainly got it back :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master just said to me...good morning...how can it be May first already?? Time seems to be wearing a jet pack..Thanks for putting a smile on my face once again with your story...have a great week.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome abby. You have a great week also.

      Delete
  4. Good god, Sunny. Delicious story. I think Chrissie understands now.

    Let the Countdown Begin Says Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ella - I think you're right about Chrissie.

      Delete
  5. Makes me want to go to court! Excellent story, what if she does something really wrong - delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure now that his spanko has been released, he has other things up his sleeve. Isn't it was attorney's do?

      Delete
  6. Happy May Day, Sunny...hard to believe it's already the first of May. Wonderful story...your mojo definitely kicked back in. Thanks.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story! Enjoyed it.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story Sunny. Happy May day to you, this is my favourite month for some reason, I wonder why!
    Curiosity kills the cat, so can't you spill the beans about Junes event.

    Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could spill the beans, but then the suspense wouldn't be there, would it?

      Delete
  9. Loved your story SG. Thank you. It is really hard to believe it's May already.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said to Rosie, time flying wouldn't be so bad if I didn't keep getting older.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day