Monday, May 22, 2017

A Vacation to Remember

Since my last post dealt with bathing suits, I guess my mind was on the beach, summer and vacations. Ray and I have one coming up and this must have been floating around in my head.  It's been a long time since I wore a bikini but unlike Chuck, Ray never minded. We still have some sea-nymph pix he took when we were in Hawaii and can't believe it's me in those pictures.  Oh, youth - where have you gone.



For the first time in years,  Chuck agreed to take a vacation.  He told me that I could pick the place and that as long as it was within our budget and not longer than ten days, he was good to go.

I knew exactly where I wanted to go.  We had made a stop there on our honeymoon cruise and fell in love with the place.  Maybe it was the excitement of being newlyweds, or the cruise, or the warm sun and wet sand, or maybe just the refreshing waters of the Caribbean.  No matter what, I was hooked and had always wanted to return.

After visiting a ton of sites on the internet, I made my choice.  I managed to snag an all-inclusive hotel, complete with air from Florida for a price that was well within our budget.  It was a quick walk into Phillipsburg and if we wanted to explore the rest of the island, the hotel would arrange a car.  I couldn’t wait to tell Chuck about what a great deal I had found.

His level of excitement didn’t quite live up to my expectations, but it didn’t dash my hopes for a great time.  Although the vacation was still months away, I began to buy a little something each payday for either Chuck or myself and I would tuck them away.  Every once in a while, I would go admire the purchases and daydream about our upcoming trip.

One of my purchases was a teeny tiny bikini.  When I bought it, I wasn’t sure I’d have the courage to wear it, but it was like a shiny penny and I had to have it.  I worked extra hard exercising, watching my diet so that if I did get the courage, I wouldn’t feel embarrassed.
About a week before we were set to leave, I brought out the purchases and laid them on the bed.  That bikini still called out to me and I decided that if I tried it on and wore it a bit, I’d get used to it and it wouldn’t seem so skimpy.  So I donned the suit and went about my daily chores. My hard work and diet had paid off – the suit looked wonderful.  I could hardly believe how very sexy I looked.  Chuck would be pleased.

I still had on the suit when he came home from work.  Chuck usually made a beeline for the bedroom to remove his shirt and tie.  His jacket was usually hung over his shoulder, or on his arm.  I was waiting in the corner of the bedroom by the closet when he went to hang up his jacket.  I caught him by surprise.  His eyes widened as he took in my attire.

“What the hell is that?”

“It’s my new bathing suit.  Don’t you like it?”

“That’s not a bathing suit, that’s a couple of pieces of cloth held together by floss.  I hope you don’t think you’re wearing that, do you?”

“I planned on it.”

“Then change your plans.  I won’t have every male within one hundred yards ogling my wife’s ass.  That ass is mine and mine alone.”

“Don’t be such a prude.  It’s not like I’ll be the only one wearing a bikini.”

“Maybe not, but I bet you’ll be the only one wearing a bikini with a red ass.”

“Oh, all right, you ole fuddy-duddy.”


I took off the suit but there was no way I wasn’t going to wear that suit on vacation. Not only did it cost way too much, but I’d worked way too hard and that was that.  When it came time to pack our bags, I tucked the suit away with my lingerie so that Chuck didn’t see it.

On the third day of our vacation, I slept in and Chuck went to the beach without me. 

‘Perfect’, I thought to myself.  I fished out my bikini and ventured out to the beach.  It took me a minute or two to find Chuck.  He was sitting in one of those low-slung beach chairs talking to another man.

“There you are, sweetheart.  Why didn’t you wake me?”  I asked sweetly while removing my beach cover-up.

His eyes got as big as saucers and when the other man looked over admiringly, Chuck’s face turned red.  I could see storm clouds gathering behind his steely blue eyes.  He gave me this sinister look and I knew I was in big trouble.  He reached for me and I managed to slip away for the moment. 

“Excuse me.” He said to the fellow.  “My wife and I need a moment.”

He reached out again and when he took hold of my hand, he pulled me over his knee and right there, on the beach, in front of the other man and every one else that happened to be walking by, he spanked me.   Hard.  There I was, laid out across his knee,  my string bikini offering no resistance or protection whatsoever, being spanked like a naughty child.  

Apparently, we had gathered quite an audience because II could hear giggling and clapping as he continued to wallop my behind. I closed my eyes and pretended it wasn’t happening to me. Those spanks were beginning to hurt and I could feel tears gathering in the corners of my eyes.  When he finished spanking my ass, he stood me up.  I grabbed for my cover-up but he took it from me and said that since I wanted to show everyone my ass, they could see what a pretty shade of red it now was.  Too embarrassed to even look around, I ran to our room.


Unfortunately for me, my room key card was in my cover-up which was back down at the beach. With as much dignity as I could muster, I marched back down the beach, amid pointed stares and fingers, my red ass on display.  It was when I heard the wolf whistle and I knew wearing that bikini, red ass or not, was worth it.  After all, how many fifty -year-old women get that kind of attention.  So what if it was my husband doing the whistling.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

22 comments:

  1. Great story, Sunny. A red sore tush would be worth it if I could look good in a bikini. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to look good in a bikini and I guess I'll have to live on that. lol

      Delete
  2. Fun story, Sunny. Bikinis never did me any favours.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that was fun. No way I would wear a bikini if I had a red bottom tho. I'd be mortified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun story Sunny, thank you for making my Monday as always :) I wish I could wear a bikini!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never in my life would I dare wear a bikini, lol, no one needs to see that, but I absolutely loved this story! Great way to start my Monday!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would and did, but never again. lol
      Glad you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  6. Fun story SG. Thanks. I always loved wearing bikinis and did so until a couple of year ago.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can see you wearing a bikini and I'm thinking you still can.

      Delete
  7. I haven't worn a bikini in many years but this story intrigues me. While horrifying in real life, the idea of a public spanking and being seen with a red bottom is intriguing. Great story, Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last time I wore a bikini I was 17 :-) and probably never again... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was a bit older than that, but it's been at least that long since I haven't.

      Delete
  9. I agree with PK on this one. Great little summer story. I think it was at least 15 years ago that I last wore a bikini. Memories!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty water colored memories of the way we were. lol

      Delete
  10. I loved the little surprise ending of this story..and if you are going to get a red bottom and it it sorta fits in the bikini you might as well show it off...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apparently a good day for me to drop by; fun story Sunny!
    I love the humiliation of the public spanking.

    Although not 100% sure why he wouldn't be happy with her wearing a bikini, I always had the opposite issue (getting my girl to actually wear one).

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad. The humiliation makes for good drama, wouldn't like it in real life.

      I don't know why some men are so silly about that either, but I think it is something that is owned by the older generation and not so much the younger generation. My husband always encouraged too but my father and my brother were/are puritans.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day