Monday, June 9, 2014

Melting The Ice Queen


Hello everyone.  Surprise everybody - this is a continuation of a story began last week.  I don't think I told anyone about the second part but
based on comments, it's not a surprise everyone automatically assumed there would be a second part, glad I already had one ready.  

Are you enjoying the A to Z challenge over on my other blog and the 46 other bloggers who have joined?  Some interesting things going on there.

The story starts here, in case you need a refresher.

Much to Wendy’s surprise she received a call from Jameson Brooks.  Wendy assumed it was about the campaign she had designed for him.  She was wrong.

“How are you Jameson and what can I do for you.  Technically, you should go through Dave Parker instead of call me directly.”

“What I have to say to you is not meant for Dave Parker’s ears.”

“I don’t think I like where this conversation is going Mr. Brooks.”

“I see we’ve gone from Jameson to Mr. Brooks.”

“It seems more professional.”

“I think you have the wrong idea about me.  I’m quite happily married with two little girls.  I made a mistake like that once and it cost me my wife, my son and a whole lot of money.  I’m a fast learner.”

“Happy to hear that, now what can I do for you that you don’t want Dave Parker to hear.”

“I would rather we meet somewhere.  I’m not comfortable talking over the company line.”

“Now, I’m getting uncomfortable again.”

“Don’t be, it can be in a public place, just not somewhere close to your office.  Can you meet me at Drinkwater’s for lunch?  Do you know it?”

“I do and I must admit you have piqued my curiosity.”


Shortly before noon, she told Dave she was leaving for lunch and would probably not be back til around two.

“Hot date,” he asked.

“No, is it a problem?”

“Hell Wendy half the time you don’t take a lunch.  I’m glad you’re getting out.  I just wish it was a hot date.”


Wendy Taylor was an attractive woman.  Tall and willowy, she wore her dirty blond hair in a stylish bob. She inherited her cornflower blue eyes from her mother and even from a distance; those eyes looked right through you.   Dressed today in a black pencil skirt with a fitted jacket and very high heels, she gathered a lot of attention as she entered the restaurant and was guided to Jameson’s table.

“Thank you for coming Wendy.”

“You piqued my interest, so what is this clandestine meeting all about?”
“I want you to work for me, plain and simple.  You can name your salary, within reason of course.

“Doing what”

“Doing exactly what you do for Mitchell Enterprises, except as head of your own department.  We are a very large company with a wide array of products and with someone of your caliber working for us it would be unnecessary to hire outside help.  You can bring anybody you deem worthy with you.”

“Jameson, I appreciate you think so highly of me and thank you for the offer.  I am flattered and a little flummoxed.  I never thought about leaving Mitchell but your offer is definitely something I will consider.”

“That’s all I ask.  If you have any questions or I can sweeten the pot, let me know.  Until then, let’s enjoy lunch.”

Jameson was true to his word.  They had lunch and not once did he mention the job offer again.  The offer really threw her for a loop.  She realized she couldn’t consider Wes Mitchell as part of the equation.  It was a great opportunity and Dreamscape was a much larger company than Mitchell was and she would have her own department.  She decided not to go back to work.

“Dave, I had a glass of wine at lunch and it made me a little woozy.  I think I’ll just go home and see you in the morning.”

“Fine by me.  See you then.”

With that chore out of the way, she really did go home, changed her clothes and curled up on her couch with a book.  She was engrossed in the novel when there was a knock on the door.  She checked the peephole and was surprised to see Wes on the other side of the door.  She opened the door and he burst into the room like a bear.

“What the hell are you doing having lunch with Jameson Brooks.”

“How dare you? How do you know I had lunch with Jameson Brooks?  Are you spying on me? Besides, it is none of your business with whom I have lunch. You are not my keeper,” she said to him angrily.

“It is my concern and no I am not spying on you. John Kemper saw you at Drinkwater’s and happened to mention it to me.  I went to your office to talk to you and Dave said you weren’t coming back to work. I thought….

“You thought what, that you would find me here with Jameson Brooks.  Sorry to disappoint you and even if I did choose to sleep with Jameson Brooks it has nothing to do with you.  This is why I don’t like to date men more than six times. They think they own you.  Well, I am not some trinket you can purchase and display in a trophy case. Now go.”

“I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean to accuse you.  Are we still on for dinner tomorrow night?”

“You have got to be kidding me.  No, we are not on for dinner tomorrow night or any other night.  I’ve met my date maximum with you and you’ve proved my theory has great merit.  I won’t be breaking my rules again.”

“Are you through now, because it’s my turn?”  He led her over to the couch and pulled her over his knee. 

“First, I don’t think you are a trinket.  Second, yes I am jealous because you are important to me and I thought you knew that and, third, I’m going to spank your butt until you agree to have dinner with me tomorrow night.”

“You let me up right now, you bastard.”

“Those aren’t the words I want to hear,” and he laid down a smack on her right cheek.

“Let me up now or when you do I’m calling the police,” she told him.  He laughed

“I can’t wait to hear what you’re going to tell them.  It’s my word against yours,” and he started raining down gentle spanks on her behind.

“Bastard,” and she tried getting away so he tucked her in tighter.  When she kicked her legs, he scissored his legs and used his thigh to push her butt higher to he could reach that spot between her ass and thigh.  He delivered a couple of harder whacks.  In frustration, she began using her fists to beat on the couch.

“Are you going to have dinner with me?” he asked.

“Go to hell.”  Wes gave her another volley of spanks.  He felt her relax and stop fighting him.  He hadn't spanked her hard but knew it was time to stop.  He held her in place while he rubbed her back and when he finally helped her to stand, held her in his arms.

“So are you going to have dinner with me,” he asked.

“Not in a million years,” she replied.

He pulled her closer and kissed her; a kiss so passionate it astounded her.  He  wouldn’t let go. His tongue continued to explore her mouth but she refused to kiss him back. As he pulled her in closer, his growing erection was making it's presence known.  She could feel her wetness but didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he affected her in this way, but she was losing the battle.  He kissed her again and she moaned softly.

He stepped back. “Does that moan mean you will be having dinner with me tomorrow night?”

“mmmmm,” was all he heard as he kissed her again.

“I take it that it also means that you won’t be calling the cops, either?”

“mmmmm,” was his answer.

He took her further into his arms and carried her off to another part of the house and to the next level in their relationship.

When they had dinner the following evening, he finally got around to her why she had lunch with Jameson Brooks.

“He offered me a job.  It’s a great opportunity, I would head up the department, name my salary and I can bring aboard anyone I choose,” she told Wes.

“You’re right, it is a great opportunity.  Are you thinking about it?”

“Wow, not the reaction I expected at all.”

“Why?”

“Because you are so damn possessive, that’s why.”

“Make no mistake, I want you all to myself in my personal life, however, you are very good at what you do and it’s nice to know that others recognize your talent too.  If you decide there are better opportunities elsewhere, so be it.”

“Does that mean you want me to take the job?”

“No, but I know you if I tell you I don’t or forbid you to, you will take it anyway.  This way I’m in the clear.  I should tell you though that if you do take the job, you’ll be going to work with a red ass every single day,” and he laughed.

“Are you threatening me?”

“Of course not, I’m just stating a fact.  Now can we eat our dinner before I starve to death?”

They talked about other things through dinner and he didn’t mention it again until two days later.  They were on the way home from seeing a movie when he asked her if she had made up her mind about the job at Dreamscape.

She hemmed and hawed and was glad that it was dark so he couldn’t see her blush.

What do you think?  Did she take the job or not?

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.



16 comments:

  1. Thank you Sunny for continuing this awesome story. Can't wait to ready more...ya really can't leave us hanging here! :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it. Hope you have another chapter ready for us:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunny, I love this story and am so glad you continued with it. Thank you and I hope there is more to come :) "you'll be going to work with a red ass every single day" love that! Is that meant to encourage her to take the job I wonder lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm.... Does the hemming and hawing mean she wants a red ass every day?
    Love your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great second installment. Hope there is more. Love that they went from the spanking into the bedroom. She's my kind of spankee. Mmmmmore please. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany, Thanks for stopping by. Glad you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  6. I think she took the job. Having a red bottom every day she goes to work for the other company would sell me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish someone would make me that offer. I'm guessing no. But I hope I'll be reading the answer for sure next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know when you'll get an offer you can't refuse.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day