Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Anniversary and Chrossed - All in the same week

One year ago today Lonesome Oak Ranch was released.  I can't believe it - I think it's still my favorite probably because it's my first.  When I go back and read now, I see how many things I could have added, subtracted, done better.  Hindsight - but it's about cowboys and you know how I feel about them.

This past weekend I was Chrossed.  My friend, Minelle texted me to give me the news.  Thanks Minelle.  Have you ever been Chrossed?  Our friend, Ronnie, joined me this week in Chross' Spankings of the Week.  This is the second time for me and you can't believe how your stats jump for days afterward.  I am so honored to have one of my post's chosen to show up on his blog.

Sometime over the weekend I reached 200,000 page views and after being Chrossed I've quickly jumped to 203,000.  Thanks everybody.





See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

21 comments:

  1. Wow Sunny...it's hard to believe that it's been a year since Lonesome Oak was released. Congrats on getting Chrossed! Thanks for sharing the quote...I really like it.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being chrossed :-)
    The first book is always the favourite even if hindsight makes you look at it with more experienced eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a year already ... where does the time go? Congratulations Sunny on the anniversary and on being Chrossed. Love the quote!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time does fly, that why I keep getting older, chronologically anyway.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a good week. I'm impressed on you being crossed - I should be so lucky. I have a special feeling for Lonesome Oak Ranch too, it's a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on both!!!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! Happy Anniversary!
    How exciting that you were Chrossed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Minelle. Thanks for telling me, we were at the lake and not on the internet.

      Delete
  7. SG,

    Congratulations, wonderful week for you. Can't believe it's been a year since your first book. Yes, numbers certainly jump when you get Chrossed. I do love that saddle.

    Thanks for the mention.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too and I'm hoping we get another opportunity to make use of it. It's hard to walk by it daily and not think about it. I wonder if it would fit in the RV.

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the anniversary! And on being Chrossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Sunny, congratulations on both!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is wonderful I am soooooo happy for you. Congrats for getting Chrossed on your one year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, getting Chrossed is not something I ever thought would happen.

      Delete
  11. Congrats on both the anniversary and being chrossed! That's so exciting. I love the picture at the end, great quote! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day