Friday, June 27, 2014

Catching Up

Is everybody visiting SCI SPANKS - such good stories.  I am not a sci-fi fan, but these stories might just have made a convert.  They are good, and I am amazed at the creativity and imagination that go into a sci-fi story, from names to places to situations.  I have enough trouble on this planet, never mind interplanetary.  Star Trek was a stretch for me. 

It's been a relatively quiet week here, lots of thunderstorms and rain.  Prior to this week, all the lakes in the region were down, so the rain is a godsend to those who have docks that have been landlocked.  

Ray and I went to see the Jersey Boys movie this week.  You may know from reading here their music resonates with me, probably because it's my era.  I wasn't disappointed. Besides I was raised in NJ and although it wasn't in the same area, it's still Jersey.  The play was good and the music more intense, probably because it was live, but I enjoyed the movie.  If you like Frankie Valli and the 4 seasons, you will enjoy.

I leave you with these inspirational words.




Don't forget to stop by my other blog tomorrow for Saturday Spankings. Have a great weekend and I'll see you later for more Aimless Ramblings. 

9 comments:

  1. That movie has been on my see list as soon as i hear about it....i love them. Glad to hear it was good....and you certainly left us with words of wisdom.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Abby...that movie is on my TBW list also. I love Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Thanks for the saying...love it! Have a great weekend.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quote. :-) Glad you enjoyed the movie and are having a good time... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it was so very true and to be shared. How are you enjoying having the kids home.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sunny, sounds like a great film, love the blog
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny, the movie is on my list too so thank you for sharing your thoughts on it, glad you enjoyed it. Love the quote! Like the new look too:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I need to be catching up on reading all of your posts. I cannot post and comment. I just run out of time. Miss you and I look forward to catching up

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day