Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Liebster Award


I was nominated for The Liebster Award by Cat to answer questions and give random facts about me.  Thanks Cat– you're making me think too early.
Here are the rules: 

  • When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
  • One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
  • One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one's own blog!
  • One pastes the award picture into one's blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!
  

Here are Cat's questions and my answers: 

  1. Questions for you… 
    1. What animal would you be and why? Any animal that lived in my house because they are so darn spoiled.
    2. What food do you absolutely refuse to eat? Liver
    3. Leather or wood? Leather
    4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?Anywhere near the sea
    5. What is your favorite kind of music? I love that old time Rock N Roll, the kind of music that moves my soul.
    6. Could you turn your phone off for 24 hours without a panic attack? No problem, but I don't have a smart phone.
    7. What is your favorite time of day? Morning as long as I don't have to wake up to an alarm.
    8. How many pets do you have? one
    9. Scariest sound? I can't think of any. Maybe an alarm clock
    10. Why did you decide to start blogging? I wanted to join in the fun.
    11. Why do you think you were nominated for this award? 'Cause I'm so darn cute'.
  

Eleven random facts about me...(or maybe more) 

  1. I love to read.
  2. I am very leary of heights.
  3. I have a singing voice that causes severe ear problems in others.
  4. I love yellow roses.
  5. When I see a bug in the house I pick it up and put it back outside.
  6. I still tie knots in cherry stems with my tongue.
  7. I prefer showers to baths.
  8. I don't do windows.
  9. I love to cook but not clean up.
  10. I have trouble with directions.
  11. I hate drinking out of plastic cups.
  12. I love the sound of distant train whistles.
Here's my questions for you:

1.   Do you prefer coffee or tea?
2.   Are you democrat, republican or independent?
3.   What's your favorite part of the country?
4.   How do you eat an Oreo cookie?
5.   Do you prefer to drive or fly when traveling?
6 .  When do you open your Christmas presents?
7.   What's your favorite time of year?
8.   Do you prefer to read actual books or use an E reader?
9.   How do you prefer being spanked?
10. Were you urged to write/blog by PK?
11.  What kind of car do you drive?
  
I nominate…  SNP, Angel Brat, Lil, JuneGrace, Susie, Ronnie, Smiling Belle, abby. Irishey


Forgive me if you've already been nominated.  I keep seeing more and more of my nominations already responding.  I've notified everyone marked in red by email. Can't find addresses for the others, so if you have them will you please let them know they've been tagged.  Thanks.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Sunnygirl for thinking of me. I was just working on my post as I was nominated by Renee Rose and Rogue. I just came home from church to see you nominated me. So, I might take a few questions from all and decide about a post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @3, I have a similar singing voice, together we could probably be a lethal weapon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SG. Will have mine up sometime this week. Still catching up after being away.

    I prefer showers to baths as well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sunny - you were nominated because you are just so darn cute! I would be a morning person if morning came around noon. ;) Looks like I'm not the only one who can scare people with my singing. Maybe we should start a business - singing telegrams for your enemies. LOL

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cracking up on #3. Such a way with words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cleaning up after cooking.....yep we have that in common! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your answers to the questions and such great questions by you. Cant wait to read the responses.
    Its always cook to learn something new about our bloggy friends, thanks for sharing
    Hugs kiwi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww thanks!!!! :) I am about to get mine up! Yay! thanks again:)

    Belle:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! And of course it's because you're so damn cute. And sweet of course.
    LOL--number three is me according to my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day