Thursday, November 8, 2012

Authors Tagging Authors - The Next Big Thing


Ana tagged me in this blog hop, so you can thank her for this post.

Here are the rules:
  • Give credit to the person/blog that tagged you
  • Post the rules for this hop
  • Answer these ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog
  • Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.
1. What is the working title of your book?
    I only write stories not books and can't imagine why Ana suggested me.  I am honored though to be included though with these published authors.  Next Monday's story is Lending A Hand.
2. What genre does the book fall under?
    All of my stories are romantic spanking stories with some erotica
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
   I always want the guy to be tall, handsome and rugged.  The rest is up to your imagination.
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
    N/A - less than 2,000 - no synopsis necessary.
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
     N/A 
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
    N/A
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
    N/A
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
    PK inspired me to give writing a try.  Been doing it since last Thanksgiving when she posted my first story on FF.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
   I've been told my characters always seem real and one of them is always spanked.
Question #10
Tag, you’re it!

4 comments:

  1. A charcter that is tall, handsome and rugged.
    A character that is spanked.

    Bring them together. That's about it.
    Endless source of inspiration.
    But you still need the author to turn the inspiration into a story.

    Thank you, Sunnygirl, for all the writing.
    Thank you, PK, for making her write for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt why you were included, you are a great writer. Maybe you could do a book of short stories some day. I'm just really glad you sent me that first story. I appreciate the tag and I'll put my up sometime next week.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Ms. Prolific writer! Quality is quality! We are all lucky you write for us! PK inspires that is for sure! I tol you I look forward to mondays'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunny Girl, it was only two months ago that I was a blogger writing stories. :) I think it is good to remember that publication isn't the be-all end-all of writing. Those who write purely for pleasure are just as much writers, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day