Monday, December 18, 2017

Spanking on the Week before Christmas



Happy Monday everyone - It's the countdown week to Christmas - seven days to go.  Next week this time we will be celebrating the holiday full of good cheer for surviving another year of harrowing shopping excursions.  I, for one, am glad for online shopping.  It keeps my sanity in tact.   

It's been a full round of holiday lunches and parties here and after today, I can concentrate on getting packages and clothes together for our trip to California.  This will be the last new story I plan on posting until the new year.  I can't imagine there will be anyone interested in reading stories on Christmas and New Year's Day, so I'll post a re-run Christmas story for next week and find something for New Year's in the archives.

Some of our friends here in blogland are in need of some prayers and good cheer.  Roz and lindy could use some good thoughts and condolences go out to PK and Nick on the loss of their beloved Mother/Mother-in-Law.


Here's this week's story.

Marco walked into the kitchen and saw Nedra standing at the kitchen counter staring out the window.  No matter that she was dressed in baggy sweats with bare feet and hair all tousled from sleep, she was still beautiful and he loved her to pieces.  He came up behind her and patted her on her behind.  She jumped at his touch.

“How’s it feeling this morning?  It can’t be that sore.”

“Oh really, how would you know, is it your butt?

“Nedra, are we going to have a repeat of yesterday?”

“I don’t know, are we?”

“Before this goes any further, I’m going to walk out of the room and come back in.  Maybe you need some more coffee.”

“I don’t need any more coffee, what I need is less of you telling me how I should or should not feel.”

“Nedra, I’m warning you.”

“Go blow it out your ass.  Oh I forgot, I’m not supposed to say that word.  Go blow it out your butt.” 

 Nedra walked out of the kitchen, with Marco on her heels.

“Why are you being so naughty?  What’s bothering you?”

“You, at the moment,” she told him and kept on walking into their bedroom. The truth was she didn’t know why she was being such a bitch.  It probably started out yesterday morning when he gave her a bunch of errands to run for him.  She already had her day planned and it didn’t include running around town for him.  It was the last day she was free to finish Christmas shopping.  The thing that bugged her the most was that he didn’t even ask, just told her what he needed her to do.

As the day wore on she became more and more bitchy, so by the time she arrived back home, it was late and she was exhausted.  Marco was already home.  She walked in the door with her arms loaded  - no hello,  no how are you, no how can I help,  but did you get my errands done.  It pissed her off.  Then to top it off, he asked what was for dinner.  She had been out all day, was already tired and irritable having to deal with the Christmas crowds and dinner was the last thing on her mind.  She let loose with a barrage of colorful adjectives that earned her a damn good spanking. A spanking she didn’t feel she deserved.  Sure she was mouthy and used words on “his forbidden list’, words he never wanted to hear come out of her mouth,  but he should have considered the circumstances. 

That spanking had lasted far longer than Marco anticipated.  He knew Nedra had a bad day and needed the release but she refused to give and kept holding on to her anger.  He continued to spank trying to get her to let go but when he was worn out and she still hadn’t given in, he quit spanking her enflamed bottom and told her to get ready for bed.  “What am I a child,” she asked.

“Yes, a very naughty child.  Now do as I say or you will be back over my knee and this time, I’ll get the paddle.” 

“The hell with you.” she told him. 

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that, but it’s the last time I’m going to cut you some slack, now get undressed and into bed.”

Nedra emitted a loud sigh but knew by the tone of Marco’s voice that she better acquiesce for the sake of her already throbbing bottom.  Marco watched as she climbed into bed.  He noted that her backside was still pretty red and he hoped there would be no bruises in the morning. He took her phone, her kindle and turned off the light before returning downstairs. 
About an hour later, he went back up to check on her and thought she was sound asleep.  He reached over to give her a kiss but found himself getting punched in the jaw instead.  That did it, bruises or nor bruises, he reached over to the nightstand and found the paddle.  She found herself across his lap, getting her bottom paddled furiously before she had time to contemplate what she had done. 

“You never ever hit me like that?  Do you understand?”

She hoped he didn’t expect an answer because she was too busy trying to absorb the pain and her brain wouldn’t allow her to form any words. Luckily, or unluckily, for her, he didn’t wait for an answer, because the paddle never stopped landing on her fleshy cheeks – first one, then the other.  When she didn’t think she could handle another whack, he stopped, put down the paddle and tucked her back into bed.  “I’ll see you in the morning,” he told her as he turned off the light and left the room.

When she came down the following morning she was ready to apologize until she saw that he hadn’t even bothered to put anything away.  He obviously decided to fix himself something to eat and didn’t clean up afterward, so the frying pan was still on the stove, the plate and utensils congealed with dried eggs, still on the table. 

Ignoring the mess, she put on a pot of coffee  - caffeine would be her savior.  She poured a cup and went to the window to enjoy the pastoral scene as the coffee calmed her down.  She was fine until he had the temerity to ask about her bottom.  Nedra hadn’t bothered to check for bruises but she was sure she had a few – not that they bothered her that much – but she learned she was still tender when her ass hit the toilet seat earlier. 

His comment about her still being sore really brought back all of the previous days' anger and resentment. 

“I’ll tell you why I’m behaving this way.  It’s because I’m pissed at you.  You give me a whole list of things to do for you on top of my already busy day and you never even asked, just dictated.  Then after a whole horrible day, the first thing you say when you see me, is did I get everything done and ask for dinner.  Did it ever occur to you that I had a horrible day? No, your only thought was to yourself and your damn stomach.  I got up this morning ready to apologize and what do I find, you didn’t even bother to put things away and left the kitchen a mess.  I was trying to enjoy a cup of coffee, and you come in and ask me how my bottom is.  It’s damn sore, that’s how it is.  Now go away and leave me alone until I calm down and get down this coffee and something to eat because if you remember correctly I was sent to bed without dinner.


Marco stood silently as she vented.  When she was finished, he took her in his arms.  He whispered in her ear that he was sorry for acting like a grade A jerk and asked for her forgiveness.  “What can I do to make things better?”

Later that day he found a whole Honey Do list on the table.  He read it and laughed.

What do you suppose was on that list?


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.





21 comments:

  1. Hi Sunny, thank you so much for the mention and for your wonderful support. I appreciate it so much. There is so much other stuff happening right now, let alone Christmas!

    Thank you for another wonderful Monday story, I enjoyed this one :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think a person can never has enough support and you give support to every blog here in blogland.

      Merry Christmas Roz and hope that 2018 is great.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sunny, Sometimes a spanking just doesn.t work! My thoughts are with Roz, Lindy and PK this week too.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nedra definitely had this problem. I'm sure the girls feel the love.

      Delete
  3. Good story for this busy week, Sunny. It is a timely reminder that we all need to be patient and kind. Sam is always reminding me on the patient thing. Remember, Santa is making a list and checking it twice.

    Lots of love to our fellow bloggers,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, patiece can be in short supply at this time of year.
      Santa wouldn't dare put me on the naughty list. lol

      Delete
  4. Whatever was on the Honey Do list couldn’t be enough to atone for Marco’s behaviour. He was right when he said he’d been a grade A jerk! Great story Sunny.
    Have a great time in California with your family.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Rosie. Glad you enjoyed the story

      I'm sre we will have a good time in CA. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too.

      Delete
  5. Sending thoughts to Roz Lindy and PK too! Have a great vacay SG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunny, thank you so much for the mention and my thoughts are with Roz and PK also. Great story, boy he was a jerk expecting her to do everything on his list and have dinner ready when she walked in.
    Have a fun time with your family in California. Hope the fires have eased by now.
    Merry Christmas
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he was a jerk - men can be like that sometime but at least this one acknowledged his mistakes.

      They are in an area not affected by this round of fires, thank heaves. I'm sure it will be fun - hectic but fun.

      Have a lovely holiday and keeping fingers crossed for good news.

      Delete
  7. I'm doing well this morning - I send my best thoughts to Roz and Lindy. It was nice to relax with a story even though I'm a day late reading. I hope your time in CA is magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are forgiven. Glad you are doing well - it's a sad thing no matter how ready you think you are.
      I don't know about magical, we're not going to Disney, but it will be damn good.

      Delete
  8. Lots of prayers and good thoughts to Roz, Lindy, and PK. I would guess that cleaning up the kitchen is on the list. I am glad that he listened to her and was able to apologize. I just love your stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blondie, I'm sure Roz, Lindy and PK appreciate the support.
      I think cleaning up the kitchen is at the top of the list. As I said above, at least he acknowldged his mistake.

      Delete
  9. My thoughts have been with Lindy, Roz and PK.

    Thanks for another wonderful story. I love them all.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the story and thanks for compliment.

      Delete
  10. My thoughts and prayers have been with our blogger friends. Loved this story...but then think I say that every week...and mean it. Have wonderful holiday, my grands start arriving on Friday.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a wonderful holiday too. We'll be with our grands, although they're not little anymore.

      Delete
  11. good wishes being sent to our blogging friends in need of some extra love.
    online shopping certainly does make life a little easier
    hugs and happy holidays! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day