Friday, July 28, 2017

Vanilla Musings

Well here it is Friday and it's the first time I've been back all week.  I really don't know what to blog about. My vanilla life isn't very exciting.  My week consisted of cards on Monday and Tuesday, (won Monday, lost Tuesday), lunch (a cute little European style cafe), and shopping with friends on Wednesday.  Thursday it was grocery shopping and then dinner with friends and here we are at Friday.  I have to write a story for Monday and also set up a blog for tomorrow's Saturday Spanking.  

I guess I'll do a little promotion since I've nothing else to offer.  LSF has bundled together four of my western romances and offered them up for a bargain basement price. The set is available on LSF and Amazon, as well as Kindle Unlimited for those who subscribe.  If any of you haven't had an opportunity to read them before, you might enjoy picking up the bundle of four for $7.49.  (Hint, hint - I am working on a sequel to one of the stories so you might want to have it handy for when the new book is finally finished and published).



Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Aimless Ramblings on Monday unless something exciting happens before then.


16 comments:

  1. Hot dog! I will await the sequel with great anticipation. Not enough cowboys in my reading lately.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've had enough excitement for a bit, don't you think. Tell Sam to strap on his gun and you can pretend it's the Old West. lol

      Delete
  2. Your vanilla life sounds wonderful to me - doesn't sound like tons of stress at the moment and that's always good. Get to writing for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely stressless. Just finished the Monday story and now on to other writings.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for the sequel, love your cowboy stories. You have a very full on vanilla life. Sounds fab to me.
    Looking forward to Mondays story. Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy. It is what I want it to be. I love that's its so humdrum most of the time.

      Delete
  4. And unto every Spankos life, a little vanilla must fall.
    Can't wait to read your stories.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanilla is the name of the game here. The rest is in my head, thus I write stories.

      Delete
  5. Hi Sunny, your vanilla life sounds wonderful to me too :) Woohoo on the sequel!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good life, I don't mean it to seem anything but.

      Delete
  6. Hi Sunny, To be honest most of us lead those vanilla lives most of the time, you need to get writing and spice them up for all of us!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect that's true but the grass is always greener, doncha' know.
      Thanks Jan.

      Delete
  7. Hi Sunny! :) Sounds like a fun, and fine week to me! Good on the Monday card win too!

    Awesome about the books coming out as a set! More awesome that a sequel is on its way! Enjoy your weekend with Ray! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie - I will enjoy the weekend, although being retiring they are just two more days. lol

      Delete
  8. That sounds like a pretty good week to me. Wish I could persuade Harry to retire, then I could retire too. I've read those four books so I'll look forward to that sequel!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day