Sunday, July 2, 2017

Drying Out

Morning All,

I have been here in Denver for the past two weeks and I've forgotten what the dry climate does to skin.  I know I live in Arizona but for two weeks before this I was in a humid climate and the moisture did wonderful things to my skin.  I didn't look down and see shriveled skin on my toes and ankles.  Guess I shouldn't complain as least I can look down and see my toes and ankles - not everyone can do that.  I got used to seeing plumped skin and now the ole shrively stuff is back.  I'll get used to it again but it is a fond memory.

I didn't hear any loud 'aaahss' in commiseration, so I guess I'll sign off and see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

3 comments:

  1. When I saw the title of this post I thought you'd been over indulging in alcohol! Perish the thought! I have permanently dry skin and spend a fortune on lotions and potions, so I do commiserate with you.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, I'll commiserate with you, though I could do with some heat and drying out lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day