Sunday, December 1, 2013

Time for Ana's Advent Calendar

Hey everyone.  Just a reminder to go over to Ana's Advent Calendar and check in.  Today is the first day and you don't want to miss out on perfect attendance just because you forgot today's the day, do you?  Click on Mrs. Claus' picture on the side and she will take you right where you need to be.

It's been a hectic week for me and will be glad when things quiet down a bit - that should happen by Monday's end.  Yeah - I enjoy chaos but only for a limited time.  

Come by tomorrow for another new story.  It is a continuation in The Look of Love series.

Oh, by the way, in addition to my new book,  Love is Where You Find It, I  also have a story featured in the newly released The Best Christmas Spanking Ever, a collection of Christmas stories. Check it out.

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.
 

14 comments:

  1. so excited for new stories can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sunny, definitely geared up for the advent calendar. Hope the busy week goes smoothly for you. Wow, you have been busy! Looking forward to some great reads! :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND you have a special story for the Advent Calendar, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will remind everyone ahead of time if you remind me. LOL

      Delete
  4. Very exciting! Lots of fun and egg nog too!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been SO excited, Sunny!! :) I look forward to reading your story on there too! And all of your other stories as well! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are full of surprises my dear! I must be like you and enjoy chaos since that is my life!
    Looking forward to the stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only enjoy chaos for a limited time, but as you said, it is your life and that would make me crazier than I already am. lol.

      Delete
  7. It has been a busy time...looking forward to any little moment of quiet I can grasp amonst of the joyous chaos of life. :-) Looking forward to the stories. Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to some downtime also to recharge the batteries.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day