Friday, April 5, 2013

Three Word Meme


Thanks Hermione for today's blog post.  Three word answers, it's harder than you think (five words with a contraction) how about Not So Easy.  Have fun with it and feel free to share.

1. Where is your cell phone?  In my purse
2. Boyfriend/girlfriend?  A tall blonde
3. Hair?  Short and sassy
4. Your mother?  too long gone
5. Your father?  with my mother
6. Your favorite item(s)?  Computer, Kindle, cellphone
7. Your dream last night?  I don't remember
8. Your favorite drink?  anything with ice
9. Your dream guy/girl?  the tall blonde
10. The room you are in?  In a RV
11. Your fear?  Not enough time
12. What do you want to be in 10 years?  Alive and kicking
13. Who did you hang out with last night?  Friends and Family
14. What are you not?  A loud mouth
15. What's outside your window?  A pastoral scene
16. One of your wish list items? winning the lotto
17. What time is it?  It is morning
18. The last thing you did? breakfast for hubby
19. What are you wearing?  A long shirt
20. Your favorite book?  Can't rightly say
21. The last thing you ate? Toast with jam
22. Your life?  Better than many
23. Your mood?  Wishing for sun
24. Your car?  4 door sedan
25. What are you doing at this moment?  Writing this meme
26. Your summer?  being with family
27. Travel plans?  On to California
28. What is on your TV screen?  a blank screen
29. Last time you cried?  Just this morning
30. School?  Never enough knowledge

Have a great weekend everyone.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

24 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading this Sunny, wonderful answers. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job....interesting answers.
    abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took some time for some of them, three words is "daunting"

      Delete
  3. Loved your answers. It isn't easy to limit yourself to just three words, but you did it!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Hermione, it's not easy. Thanks for the post idea.

      Delete
  4. Loved this Sunny - are we able to copy it at all?

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun, but for someone like me, I can't limit my words, I open my mouth and words just pour out lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun trying to limit the words. Give it a try.

      Delete
  6. This looks like fun. I think it might end up on my blog too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and feel free to post on your blog. Hermione started it, I just copied.

      Delete
  7. Good answers, sorry you were crying, unless it was a happy cry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I was reading a book and it was a sad ending. Good book.

      Delete
  8. loved your answers :-) Wishing the tears were tears of joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terp. As I told PK, I was finishing a book and it was a sad ending.

      Delete
  9. Impressive! Things like this always stump me, but I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great answers, except the crying one. We finally have some sun, I'd share if I knew where to send it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crying was at the end of a book I was reading. Great book but sad ending. Glad you have some fun, it was beautiful here today too. Texas is being very mercurial this year.

      Delete
  11. Very cool, Sunny! I loved the wish to be alive and kicking! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina. When you're young ten years sounds like a lifetime, at my age, ten years is like tomorrow.

      Delete
  12. I love this...Your answers make me smile!
    I have to say, I get the crying since I cry all the time.... commercials, books, random thoughts even bring tears. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day