Friday, April 26, 2013

Another Day, Another Meme

Well, except for a dentist visit that took four hours, things have been quiet here.  So when I found this I thought I would do another meme this week.  It's a little different but still fun and if you can answer yes to all of the questions, you're leading a pretty interesting life.

Have you ever:

Shot a gun?  yes
Watched someone die?  yes
Served on a jury?  no
Flown on a plane?  yes
Swam in the ocean?  yes
Cried yourself to sleep?  yes
Been camping in a trailer/RV?   DUH
Rode on an elephant?   no
Rode on a camel?  no
Been lost?  no
Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner?   yes
Been on TV?  yes
Been on the Radio?  yes
Been in a car accident?  yes
Donated Blood?  yes
Got a speeding ticket within the last 12 mos.?  no
Gotten a piercing (not ears)?  no
Gotten a tattoo?  yes
Flew in a hot air balloon?  no
Flew in a helicopter?  no
Gone parasailing?  no
Been on a jet ski, snomobile or dune buggy?  yes

Another Friday already, where the heck does the time go.  Have a great weekend everyone.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.




22 comments:

  1. Hey Sunny,

    Man, I'm having trouble keeping up with all the meme's! LoL.

    This looks like a fun one, I might try it. Looks like you are leading a pretty interesting life. We knew the answer to at least one of these :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but I usually post on Friday's and I didn't have anything, so thus the meme. It's a good back up post. Not as informative as yours was though.

      Delete
  2. Hmmm... many of my answers would be different. Now tell me about this tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to know what answers would be different. Will you be posting this meme on NB?

      Delete
  3. Hi Sunny,

    You definitely have a lot of yeses! :). I think that you might be able to check off the animal riding if you go to a zoo or two. :). Enjoyed reading this! Happy Friday! Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think I had that many affirmatives. I'm not a zoo type person so the animal thing is out. Happy weekend to you.

      Delete
  4. love memes they are so fun...eating cookies or cake for dinner - yep done that - or ice-cream... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ice cream and have had that for dinner too. It's better than dinner.

      Delete
  5. I also want to hear more about the tattoo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to hear about your tattoo as well:)

    Shooting a gun and a ride in a hot air balloon on my bucket list.

    Fun meme.

    Have a good weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gave hubby a hot air balloon ride for a birthday present one year. He loved it. It's not my thing though. Tattoo - answer to come.

      Delete
  7. Go find an elephant to ride ;)
    We should all eat cake for dinner more often!
    Tanks for sharing. Meme's are fun..
    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not interested in elephant rides. I agree with you about cake instead of dinner more often

      Delete
  8. Sooo.....Sunny where is this mysterious tattoo?
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We ALL want to hear about the tattoo - it'd better be somewhere good!

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to know just where the tat is as well. I guess I want to know how big too!
    You are adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, I'd have a fair number of yes's. Fun sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I not surprised. You seem to be pretty adventurous.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day