Friday, April 12, 2013

Never to Old to Learn New Things

You may or may not want to try this:

When your
husband or boyfriend does
something that
makes you angry;

Don't give in to the
temptation
to argue, fuss and
fight!

Just
count to ten, remain calm & after he
goes to bed,
Super-Glue his flip flops to the
floor
. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.' 


> The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, 

> 'What would you like to talk about?' 

> 'Oh, I don't know,' said the stranger. 'How about nuclear power?' and he smiles.

> 'OK,' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. 

> A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass, right?  

> Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. 

> Why do you suppose that is?' 

> The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.' 

> To which the little girl replies, 'Do you REALLY feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?

See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.




38 comments:

  1. So funny!! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were great Sunny, although not sure about trying the first one LoL. Thanks for the laugh.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure would be funny for a moment or two though.

      Delete
  3. For the first one, I would end up OTK and not in a fun way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a hoot though, wouldn't it. Might even be worth a trip OTK.

      Delete
  4. Lol! That's awesome. Happy Friday! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny, that's so funny, giggling here
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty funny. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ... I'm off to work with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiles and sunshine make everything brighter, don't they?

      Delete
  8. LOL, thanks for the laugh! I needed that this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help, Lord knows you have made me laugh often enough, I'm glad i could return the favor.

      Delete
  9. SG,

    Very funny. Thanks for the laugh. Have a fab weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG too funny!! Happy Friday sunnygirl:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny! Do you remember that show 'Kids say the Darnedest Things?' That is what #2 reminds me of for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh loooooooooool I have to totally try the first on my H, however if no one sees me for a while, please send out a search party ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just give me a general location, and we'll be on the lookout.

      Delete
  13. Wonderful! I am still giggling about the 'don't know shit'! This is one that I will definitely be sharing around.

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty smart little girl, definitely put him in his place for being so smug and condescending.

      Delete
  14. Oh my goodness - I am going to use that joke somehow in my work life. It is only a matter of time.
    Thanks Sunny
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day