Sunday, April 14, 2013

Surprised

The gauntlet has been thrown and a couple of us are challenging each other to shed some weight.  We have a weekly Friday weigh-in and so far it hasn't been going as well as we would like.  Life keeps getting in the way.  So this week, I have really stepped up and began exercising again.  The motor home doesn't allow for a lot of floor space so, with the exception of walking,  I do my exercises in bed.  The other morning hubby was up early for an appointment and when he came back into the bedroom after his shower I was doing my tush tighteners.  I am busily counting away, not paying any attention to hubby when  suddenly the covers get thrown off and I feel a sharp swat and am told to roll over. There is hubby, with leather paddle in hand, and he started spanking me with no warm up, just hard swats, not many but boy he seems to have a lot more strength in the morning that in the evening.  Even though there weren't many,  I felt every one of them and the heat lasted more than a few seconds.  When I asked him what brought that on he said as long as I was exercising I might as well have get a full workout.  

Not only was the spanking a surprise but there wasn't any dancing afterward.  I think that's only happened once before.  Could it be he is benefitting from my reading him some blogs or having him critique some of my stories?

WHATEVER it was worked for me

Come by tomorrow for another chapter in the life of Ken and Melody.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

22 comments:

  1. That would work for me, too!! Here's to more surprise spankings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, a very nice surprise indeed! You just never know what unexpected benefits you might get from exercising :)

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I wouldn't mind some more unexpected benefits.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely way to start the day!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of him to help you exercise! bless him,
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go _______! Hey, you really need to give your husband a name! What a helpful man. Roz is right, exercise really does have unexpected benefits. Being in bed too sick to eat works too, but that is not my suggestions! I'll be back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're better soon. Too many names already in my head. lol

      Delete
  6. For me, any 'spontaneous' swats always seem to sting more, warm up or not, than any anticipated spanking.
    What a 'nice' surprise though huh :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunny,

    Whoa! Exercise incentive at its best! Good on you for exercising. Good on him for rewarding you! :). Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spontaneous exercise! I hope you found time to extend it - I've heard that a "certain other exercise" equals a two mile run! Just think how many miles you could run in a week if you put your minds to it! (LOL!)

    Hugs

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mostly we do that exercise too, just not this time.

      Delete
  9. How very sweet of him to help you get a full workout in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatever works. LOL Those spontaneous swats are usually the zingers. I think reading blogs to them is always a plus. Keep it up anyway...its a positive benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice surprise and a great way to start the day...I weigh myself on Fridays too and I wish it was going better...but tomorrow is a new day... :-) Hugs, Terps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems to be my mantra lately too - tomorrow is a new day.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day