Thursday, March 10, 2016

QUESTIONS, ANYONE?



Questions anyone.  I can never think of any questions to ask.  There are answers I want but they are the answers to life's bigger issues like 'why do the swallows come back to Capistrano on March 19th?'

Anyway, if you have any questions you'd like to ask, please feel free.  If I don't know the answer, I'll either make one up or look it up on Google. Wow, how did we ever live before Google and I often think I couldn't imagine why I would want to get the internet way back when.  Now it's like air and I could probably live without it if I slept all the time, or if I was a constant bitch.  There I said it because I couldn't figure out where to put the asterisks.

If I get any questions, I'll be back for more Aimless Ramblings.

8 comments:

  1. What made you start writing....did you enjoy writing when you were a youngster..and the interest continued...or did you discover the talent later in life?
    Have you visited every state in the US in your travels? What one place you have not visited is on your wish list?
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, How long have you been writing? Have you written other books in other genres?
    Have you and Ray got a favourite spanking implement? Is there one you hate?
    love Jan,xxe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's life like now that you're static? Do you miss the travelling?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you and Ray are apart is it more likely he will 'play' in the TTWD way when you return?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's you very favorite meal? Do you think you will ever share your writing with all your family?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sunny...do you and Ray spend more time apart now that you are in your house? Did you sell your RV? Are you still going to spend part of the year with your daughter and grands?

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sunny, If you could travel again where would you go....anywhere in the world? As the others asked how did you get into writing? Do you have a Beta reader and how did you choose them? How did you choose your publishing company?
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I love your cowboy books, what draws you to that particular setting and how does it add to developing the characters?

    Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day