Friday, March 18, 2016

ANSWERS (continued)

Halfway through questions and answer month.  Today, I'm finishing up answering the questions posed to me.


PK asked:  What's my favorite meal?  I love food which you can tell by looking at me, picking just one meal is almost impossible.  Sushi is at the top of my list.

Will I ever share my writing with all my family?  I've shared with parts of my family, been thinking about the others.  

Cat asked:  If Ray and I spend more time apart now that we're in a house.  Yes, I've made quite a few new friends and  I'm out of the house most days.  Ray and I have most evenings together.  

We sold our RV to someone from the RV Park we used to stay in while we were here. 

Now that we're only a state away, we'll probably see our kids more often for shorter periods.  The grands are teenagers and have their own agenda now and we're not at the top of that priority list.  

Lindy Thomas asked:  If I could travel again where would I go?  I'm really not sure I could pick just one place.
Do I have a Beta reader and how did I choose them?  I have used different beta readers, chosen from among friends. 
How did I choose my publishing company? I chose LSF because at the time, a blogger who is no longer around, used them.  While there are larger houses, I'm not sorry I chose them.

Ella asked:  Since I write cowboy books, what draws me to that particular setting and how does it add to developing the characters?  I grew up with Roy Rogers, Gene Autry, Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassiday and many others. They were always the good guys, so I guess the seed was planted way back then.

If anyone has any other questions, send 'em on through.  Until then, I'll see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your answers Sunny. Good way to learn more about you and Ray.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, I am glad you are settled and happy in your new home. Gotta love a cowboy!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We grew up in the era of the handsome, sexy cowboy..it is nice to have them back on your books...(of course now with a little kink added:)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I remember a little kink way back when too. More so than now.

      Delete
  4. "A fiery horse with a speed of light, a cloud of dust and a hearty Hi-Yo Silver! The Lone Ranger!"

    Ella Loves Cowboys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As an adult, I met Clayton Moore in real life - the Lone Ranger was better. lol

      Delete
  5. Really enjoyed reading your answers SG.

    Gosh Roy Rogers, Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassiday takes me back.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. A different time.

      Happy Trails to you.

      Delete
  6. I loved cowboys too! There were so many westerns back in the day, I can't choose a favourite but the Virginian made my pulses race - he just had that 'look'.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, looking back it seems as if there was nothing but westerns. One of my favorites was Ty Hardin in Bronco Lane - there was just something about him.

      Delete
  7. loved reading your answers...the only sushi I will ever eat is the kind that consists only of raw vegetables... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your answers, Sunny...thanks for sharing. Sorry...just can't handle sushi but do love tempura. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I lived close, we could have a binge watch of all the old westerns! I enjoy some Sushi but also California rolls!
    I love Thai food. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day