Friday, June 12, 2015

NEWS TO SHARE

I'm back again.  Wow, three times in one week.  Haven't posted that often in a long time. There really hasn't been much to post about. Okay bitching about the rain doesn't count.

Today I have on my PR/Marketing hat.  The Cowboy Finds a Home is a new short story released yesterday. According to Ray, it's a feel good story and a quick read. So if you find some time this weekend, or in the future you might want to check it out.  It's only .99 cents and is available at LSF.

                                BLURB:

There's a new cowboy in town. His name is Luke Madison and he's hot, and a member of a popular country western band. But since the death of his friend, he now is guardian to a little girl called Sally Ann, and because he wants her to have stability in her life, he's purchased 320 acres of ranch and farmland. 



Gradually, Luke begins sorting his life out, firstly by hiring a reliable housekeeper called Darcy, and hiring a former rodeo cowboy to help fix up the ranch and keep things running smoothly while Luke is on tour with the band. Life gets even better when he meets Helen and they start a relationship ... but when Helen is deliberately naughty and provocative, and Luke knows just how to deal with this behavior.



For those of you who may not know, LSF Publications are the offshoot of the Library of Spanking Fiction, thus LSF. They have thousands of free stories available, so check them out sometime.  What I wanted to say before I went off track was that you can get all digital editions from LSF but if you want to purchase from Amazon there is a direct link on
 their site also, or you can go straight to Amazon- so many choices.

Thanks for those of you who have traveled over to the other blog to participate in the A to Z Challenge.  I've tried to visit some of the posts each day - such a variety.

Anyway, that's it for now.  I'm still working on a new story for Monday, so until then I'll see you later on Aimless Ramblings.

13 comments:

  1. Oh fantastic! Another book for me! Congrats and yay for us!
    I remember when I discovered the Library of Spanking Fiction years ago! I was like a kid in a candy store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel - such a selection and they are all free.

      Delete
  2. Awesome news Sunny, congratulations! I love the sound of this. A cowboy and member of a band...what's not to like :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Jan, it's a short story and you'll breeze right through it

      Delete
  4. Hi Sunny, congratulations on your new release, this sounds awesome. Is it possible that you had a teaser from The Cowboy finds a home on one of your blogs once? Maybe I got that wrong though, but the blurb sounds great!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No NiNa it's a 'virgin' story. The title is familiar because of The Cowboy Has Her Back, I bet. Hope you enjoy.

      Delete
  5. Lucky us. Congrats SG. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the publication Sunny...and congrats to us...we get another awesome cowboy book! Not sure I'm ever going to get through my TBR stack. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now what you mean Cat, I can't seem to keep up either and it Saturday which means I go through the Saturday Spanks blog and my debit card always takes a hit and the Kindle list gets longer.

      Delete
  7. Well since I haven't been around for awhile, the news about you and PK is new to me. That is wonderful that the two of you are meeting up again.
    Love your story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day