Monday, June 29, 2015

A Man and His Horse - Part two

Difficult to believe our girl's trip is over.  We had such a good time, but it was way too short. Good times always are, aren't they?  Trying to get back into the pattern of life here. I finally finished unpacking and did the laundry.  I can't believe how two people can generate so much dirty laundry in just over a week. Glad I don't have to iron anything - I'm a careful shopper (lol).

Here's a continuation of last week's story.  I managed to write it in between laundry loads yesterday.  Must see if I can get ahead again and have a couple of stories in the queue - it's been a while.

You can find the first part here.


Well, Saturday has finally arrived. I’ve been on pins and needles all week wondering what Gabe has planned for us tonight. I hope he hasn’t forgotten about us.   He’s been steadily working and the property is beginning to show signs of its former glory. It’s such a beautiful piece of property, and I’m so glad it didn’t go to developers.

When I drove passed the ranch the other day, Chessie had three companions.  I’m going to have to bring more treats now. Of course, now that Chessie has other friends, he may not have time for me anymore, although he came up to me yesterday. I love seeing him out there along with other horses; he seems much happier.

Gabe surprised me last week, I didn’t expect to find such a charming man practically in my backyard.  Most of the men I’ve met around here left me thinking I was better off alone. Gabe made me rethink my position. In addition to being easy to the eyes, I loved that he was so open and not the least bit intimidated when he found my vibrator in the bathroom.  Of course, I almost died of embarrassment but he put me at ease, and it led us to other topics I couldn’t ever imagine discussing with anyone on a first date. 

He called me last night and said he’d pick me up about 6:30, he wanted to show me something.  I didn’t want to wear jeans since he made such a thing about a dress the other night.  I chose a denim skirt, a dressier style tee-shirt, and boots.  I felt kind of silly because I hadn’t done that since I was eighteen, but it felt right. 

I was feeding my kitty when he rang the doorbell.  Today, he was dressed like a dressed-up cowboy.  He wore a western style shirt with pearlized buttons, dark pressed jeans, and polished boots with silver tips.  The only thing missing was the hat, and I half expected he had one in his truck. He whistled when he saw me and asked me to turn around so he could see the whole thing.  I guessed right and smiled to myself, and I modeled the outfit as requested.

“So Mr. Mitchum, what do you have in store for us tonight?”

“Well, Chelsea, I never did get around to buying anything this week, but I have something else in mind and hope you’re not disappointed with my alternate.  You might want to bring along a sweater.”

I’m a little disappointed that but I try not to let on.  At least, he remembered he was supposed to do something and when he didn’t, he came up with an alternate.  I can’t imagine what it will be, but we’ll see. 

He threw something in the back of his truck and then opened the door for me to step in. We drove for about an hour further out into the countryside.  He turned off the main highway and took a turn in what was nothing more than a rutted dirt path.  I was a little frightened.  After all, what did I know about this man.  He could be a serial killer and charmed me into a sense of false security by his gentlemanly ways.  I closed my eyes and prayed I would survive this adventure.  A deeper rut jolted the truck. When I opened my eyes, I saw a large pond surrounded by green and wildflowers.  A doe and her fawn were taking a drink and didn’t even skitter off with the sound of the truck.  He turned off the engine, as we sat there taking in Mother Nature in all her beauty.  My nerves eased a bit, and I figured that any man who could appreciate the panorama before us could not be a serial killer.  After a few moments of stillness, he reached over and took my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.  My heart melted.

We sat in silence a few more minutes waiting for the doe and fawn to finish their drink and go off into the thicket.  He helped me out of the truck and pulled a blanket from the back seat, along with a canvas bag. 

“I thought maybe we could enjoy a glass of wine and some nibbles as the stars come out. There are so many more visible here than where we live.  It’s almost as if diamonds blanket the entire sky.  We’ll have dinner afterward, is that okay with you?”

I told him I was fine with that and glad that he shared this with me.  “It’s beautiful.”

After a glass or two of wine and some crackers, he reached over and brought me to him to cuddle.  I was a little chilly and must have shivered.

“Are you cold, do you want me to get your sweater?”

“No, I’ll be fine, cuddling helps.”

“I know something that will probably help more.”  He told me and pulled me across his lap.  I was quite surprised when he pulled down my panties and began caressing my backside.  His rough hands moving across the surface starting to warm me up in all sorts of places.

“Are you okay with this?” he asked.

A big sigh was his answer, and he continued to massage my buttocks and thighs.  Occasionally, his hand would wander to my inner thighs and toward my mons area. Totally relaxed and loving his tenderness, I was suddenly shocked by the sound of a sharp slap on my fanny.  I had heard the sound before I felt the sting.  It was delicious, I was so ready for more.  I wriggled around pushing my bottom into his hand begging.

“I think the lady likes,” he said and those rough hands delivered more stinging swats to my waiting backside. He didn’t need any implements; his hands were hard as steel and the harder he spanked the more excited I became. I didn’t even realize he stopped spanking and was caressing the now heated areas.  I swooned as I felt his fingers dipping into my wetness and finding the spot that soon had me on the road to paradise. 

After the spasms subsided, I rolled over on his lap and onto the blanket searching for him. I managed to unzip his jeans with a little help and freed his bulging member.  He didn’t object this time as I bent and began to lick his shaft and the surrounding territory.  I didn’t think it possible but his shaft grew even more as I took him into my mouth.  He was to the back of my throat and I still didn’t have all of him.  I was doing the best I could and he didn’t seem to mind.  He expressed his pleasure with a series of moans and groans and I knew he was close to orgasm.  He tried to pull out but I clamped my hands firmly around his shaft keeping him in place as my tongue brought him to nirvana.

“Wow” was all he managed to say and I understood just what he meant.  I felt the same.  It had been too long since I’d felt this good. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my fingers and kept on kissing up my arm, to my neck and finally our lips meet. 

When we finally break apart he asks me if I liked his alternate plan.  My grin answered his question.  “Good, are you ready to go get some dinner now?  I promise I’ll go shopping this week.”


“No need, unless you absolutely want to.”  We settled ourselves, picked up the blanket and other items and walked to the truck.  As I started to get into the truck, he smacked my bottom hard.  “I want to,” he said.

14 comments:

  1. Glad you all has such a great time away together Sunny. I would love to meet up with some blog friends face to face.

    Thank you for continuing this wonderful story. Looking forward to what happens after Gabe goes shopping :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Roz. You are one of the ones I would love to meet face to face.

      Glad you're enjoying the story, have no idea what the shopping trip will unveil.

      Delete
  2. They seem like kindred souls. I think they are going to have tons of fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sunny,glad you are home again, loving this couple
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan. I'm reminded of Shakespeare - parting was such sweet sorrow.

      Glad you are enjoying the story.

      Delete
  4. Delightful interlude! Wonder what's going to happen next week? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sunny, I am glad you had such an amazing fun time. I loved this part of the story, romantic and sexy, wonderful. I also can't wait for Gabe's shopping trip and what he might bring home. Thank you for this chapter.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying the story. As I told Cat, I have no idea what Gabe might bring home.

      Delete
  6. This couple are very well matched aren't they Sunny...can't wait to see what he buys to surprise her. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story as usual, Sunny. I love it when you talk about cowboys as it's so different for me. Do they actually dress like that? Pressed jeans?!!! Golly! Do you have any cowboy boots? They are on my shopping list if ever I visit cowboy territory!

    I love the way you write as you probably speak! It is so natural and is so easy to read.

    More please.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't have any cowboy boots. Used to but not anymore. Pressed jeans - yeah, sometimes when they are going out. Otherwise its dirty jeans, tee shirts and some kind of hat, either a baseball cap or a brimmed hat and scuffed up boots - at least that's what ranch workers wear. I'll have to send you a pic of my brother when he's duded out - no hat though. That I cannot imagine - you'd think he was a cowboy until he spoke and then you would hear the New York accent. - funniest thing is, of all of us, he's the only that sounds that way. lol

      I do write as I speak, or shall I say as the thoughts go through my head. Simple minded maybe?

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day