Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Getting to know Ray

The other day PK had this meme and I told her I was going to use it too.  





1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
any shoot em' up

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue Cheese

3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance?
blonde hair, now turned silver, blue eyes

4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order?
Tanqueray Martini on the rocks with an olive and onion.


5. Where did he go to high school?
Rochester

6. What size shoe does he wear?
13

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
I can't imagine him collecting anything, he's too much of a neat freak and always throwing things away.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Thuringer sausage on a hard roll

9. What would he eat everyday if he could?
Pizza

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cheerios

11. What would he never wear?
A spandex bathing suit

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Any Denver team, Broncos, Rockies, Avalanche


13.Who did he vote for in the last presidential election?
He won't tell me.

14. Who is his best friend?
He passed two years ago. Now he just has me.


15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
My legs are in constant motion (family thing) even in sleep -

16. What is his heritage?
German

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind?
 spice cake

18. Did he play sports in high school?
basketball

19. What could he spend hours doing?
watching tv, playing computer games

20. What is one unique talent he has?
He can find lost things, even things I put them in my 'secret place'.


Feel free to borrow this too.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

19 comments:

  1. Loved reading about Ray. Thanks SG.

    I did one a while back so will dig out and repost. MIght do this myself.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love meme's. They make a great post and we learn about each other.

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this and learning more about Ray. Hmm, maybe you need a new secret place lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, Nah, there isn't anything in my secret place worth hiding. lol

      Delete
  3. Nice getting to know more about Ray....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know him better - I bet he'd be cute as hell in a spandex bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe once upon a time. Now that he has the basketball, not so much. lol

      Delete
  5. Hi Sunny, :) I enjoyed reading all about Ray! He's a cheerios kind of fella? I love those too. Has he tried the new cheerios protein yet? They are so YUMMY! He has the same shoe size as Rob! Rob always complains that when he finds a shoe that he likes, they never have it in his size. Maybe Ray can relate... LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he hasn't tried the new kind - he's not one much for change. Ray just asks what they have in a size 13 - he says it saves him a lot of grief. He's had good luck with SAS shoes.

      Delete
  6. Love this Sunny! Pizza is everyone's favorite, isn't it? I love the Martini... But without the onion!
    You have a 'secret place?'
    Lol. I do too, but from everyone who may find my drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good pizza, lots of cheese, thin crust - yummy. I'll drink Vodka martinis, can't stand the taste or smell of gin.

      Doesn't everyone have a secret place?

      Delete
  7. Hi Sunny, it is great to learn more about Ray. German heritage sounds good to me. :) Thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I bet the German does sound good to you. He is pure German on both sides of his family and it shows, believe me.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing more about Ray with us Sunny. I love Cheerios also...but prefer them without milk...love just snacking on them by the handful. ;) Ooh is he 100% German? On my mom's side, my grandmother ( was 100% German and my grandfather was Scots/Irish...good gravy...when they got going. LOL

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, he is 100% German. Hardheaded as they come.

      Delete
  9. great to learn about Ray more :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day