Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Suspense is Over

There was a heckuva storm here last night but today the sun is shining brightly and I just looked out the window and spied the most lovely bluebird.  Could it be the bluebird of happiness?

If you've visited over at New Beginnings this morning, the suspense is over and you know who I will be getting to meet.  Our very first meeting will be in an airport, how cliche.  We've been planning this trip for over a year (well it seems that long anyway).  Originally, there were going to be others but try as we might we couldn't get it to work, so that will have to wait for another time.

As I commented on PK's blog, I'm not sure what a serial killer packs.  I think Katie suggested I should go all Dexter, now that would be a hoot.  A Dexter Grannie.  lol   So for the next ten days until take off, I will be taking any suggestions.


Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for a St. Patrick's Day Story.  All wearing of the green and all.  See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

19 comments:

  1. I hope "another time" happens someday. :-) I think a serial killer would just try to blend in with everyone else... :-) Have a GREAT time! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's true. thanks, I'm sure we will have a good time.

      Delete
  2. What a special time for both of you!! I think you should plan a (small) convention for next time.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! You go have a wonderful time serial granny! :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time. I have no idea what a serial killer granny would wear, but I'm sure you will find something appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, but jeans are pretty much my stock in trade.

      Delete
  5. Like I said to PK- I am super de duper jealous! I think no one would suspect a grandmotherly serial killer. My suggestion is to just wear what you always wear! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how exciting! I hope that you two have a wonderful time! Can't wait to read all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let me make a suggestion - NOT TOO FANCY! I'm a jeans and kaki kind of girl. Casual, but I promise to pack something nice enough for those nice dinners we're planning on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, no problem. The Vegas of yesteryear is not the Vegas of today. Anything goes, so I'm sticking with my usual casual (maybe Dexter like). Wear comfy shoes

      Delete
  8. How awesome! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for both of you Sunny. Serial grannies should wear something black so that the blood doesn't show and comfortable shoes so they can hide the body easily. Oh and jeans come in black! ;)

    Have fun!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Cat. That was just what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sunny, I am so happy for you both! ... and a tad envious :) I am sure you are going to have an awesome time together :) Not really sure what a serial killer granny should wear, except you will want a change of clothes ... you know .... for 'after' lol

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks for the reminder. Better be sure to bring a change of clothes and probably a large plastic trash bag to rid myself of the others.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day