Friday, May 17, 2013

Sunshine Award


Minelle and Ami were kind enough to nominate me for the Sunshine Award. Thank you for the nominations, ladies.  Not sure I deserve them but I love getting them.  Minelle is full of sunshine, always peppy and spreading her sunshine over blogland and (I am quite sure) the world. Ami is so sweet and is so concerned about my health she keeps posting these delicious recipes that I virtually consume thereby not adding to my caloric intake. (I guess I can't blame her for my inability to keep to my diet)


The rules:

(1) Thank the person who gave you the award in your blog post. (check)

(2) Complete the Q&A below in your blog post. (check)

(3) Pass on the award to 10-12 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.  (check)


Favorite Color:    I love yellow 

Favorite Animal:   Animals  

Favorite Number:  Eight

Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink: Water

Facebook or Twitter: Facebook although I'm not much of a participant.  Don't do Twitter .

Your Passion: Life

Giving or getting presents: Giving.  Love finding just the right present and then watching the reaction as it is opened by the recipient.

Favorite Day:  Everyday I wake up.

Favorite Flowers: Iris and gardenias.

NominationThe thing is I think everybody I visit here in our little corner of blogland is pretty special and it would be very difficult for me to pick just twelve. So I'm taking a page out of Minelle's book and not following the rules. ( I can blame it on her can't I?

PS:  Bob over at Thoughts on TTWDD has also nominated me for this award.  Thank you.  He really posts some thought provoking helpful information for people practicing DD.  He also writes great stories that he shares with PK for Fantasy Friday.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.



24 comments:

  1. The perfect award for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, perfect for our very own Sumygirl, and well deserved. Congrats! Love your answer to the favourite day question.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, it really is true, every day is a new day.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations for receiving very well deserved award Sunny! Love you answers...especially favorite animals! ;)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, there is no way I could pick just one animal, it's the whole kingdom for me.

      Delete
  4. Congrats honey, you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and very well deserved SG. Lovely flowers. I'm the same, love finding just the right present.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie. To me it is such a thrill finding the "perfect" gift.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on the award. You were an obvious choice, with a name like Sunnygirl:)

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hermione. Yes, my little Sunnygirl was quite a sunny girl too.

      Delete
  7. Hello, fellow rule breaker. :-) Congratulations! You most definitely spread sunshine everywhere! Your posts always make me smile. I love your favorite day answer. Hugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How boring life would be if we followed all the rules. Thanks Terps

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, could not think of a better candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, take a bow
    Good answers

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being the old lady of the group, it's hard to bow, but thank you.

      Delete
  10. Us rule breakers need to stick together my friend! Thanks for your sweet words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Well deserved, Sunny. I like your answers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Sunnygirl. You are worth it. You make me smile.
    Rule Breakers? Where can I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minelle, has the sign up sheet. lol



      Thanks Mona for you kind words.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day