Thursday, December 20, 2012

What Do You Want?

 Christmas Tidings Everyone

Are all the stockings hung, packages wrapped, tree decorated, cookies baked, grocery shopping done, house spotless, toys assembled, mani'd and pedi'd, makeup on, and as submissive and congenial as can be?  I thought not.  After all you're only one person and don't have all those elves that are helping him. Take note of the drink in his hand also.  No wonder he's so darn jolly while you are pulling out your hair trying to get it all in with a smile on your face and the Christmas spirit alive and well in your head.

Take heart it will soon be over and quicker than you can imagine.

To add to your list, I'm asking your opinion. When do you want my Christmas story?  Should I post as usual on Monday, Christmas Eve Day or earlier?  Let me know.

'til then see you later for more Aimless Ramblings. 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I am going crazy! This is adorable! No wonder he gets to put his feet up!
    Give me the drink please!
    I want something to read before my feet hit the ground running Monday. That's my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I understand what we HoH-y types are trying to reach. We want to be Santa!

    Monday, Monday, so good to me
    Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be
    Oh, Monday morning, Monday morning be a guarantee
    That Sunny's story will still be here with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id prefer earlier than monday, like tomorrow, my reasoning is that from tomorrow I wont be on here until after christmas...parents visiting etc. But Ill just look for it nexct week :)
    and LOL @ Bas i was just listening to that song today on the radio ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stockings hung - tick. Packages wrapped - Christmas Eve, that's when I do mine sitting on the floor with a large glass of wine:) tree decorated - tick. Cookies baked - cheating this year:( grocery shopping done - Christmas Eve. house spotless - never is.

    Christmas Eve Eve would be good for me. Family arriving Christmas Eve.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, nope, not even close! Bas is onto something. Santa must be an HoH, all those little elves to boss around and do the work for him - Shesh! Lol

    Earlier would probably work better for me because that would be Christmas day here, but I would more than likely still get to read it if Monday.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mollie is decorating and Nick's cooking - I'm covered! I say Monday for sure, it's a tradition!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're all ready for the big day too. I vote for Monday; it's a tradition!

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess that is why his cheeks are rosy:) Story Monday sounds good to me:) Thanks Bas...now I have that song stuck in my head:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would prefer earlier since I will be traveling...one of your stories is a treat any day!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for whatever day you want to post it Sunny. I will find a way to come read it. :D

    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for Monday also!!

    Thanks for all your stories!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day