Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us

 As many of you may or may not know we are in Texas for an extended visit.  There is a family situation and we are here to lend support. My brother has a Texas size place and along with a large house there is room for several motor homes, boats, and all sorts of toys.  Lots and lots of space.  Along with us, there are my niece, her husband and two grand nieces, my brother and SIL, brother and sister-in-law's brother and SIL, SIL's mother, nephew and wife with two grand nephews and many other daily drop-ins.  Within the next couple of days we are expecting more family and friends and while it is awesome to all be together it can also get a little overwhelming and stressful at times  Today is our wedding anniversary and we actually went off on a date - just the two of us.  It was wonderful to sit back, eat a great dinner and just enjoy some adult time with no meal prep or after dinner clean-up.


We planned on a little adult playtime when we returned but alas we have visitors.  Could it be they have forgotten what anniversaries are for?  If I can stay awake long enough, I might get lucky.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

18 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hoping for time alone for the both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you!! Drink some coffee to stay awake. Happy anniversary! I hope you continue to enjoy many more joy-filled years together.
    Enjoy the family time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary-- I so hope you get lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to be the time for Family get togethers.
    Nice but sometimes a bit crowded.
    Happy anniversary! (Technical question: are anniversary spankings mandatory? Have to be prepared if that is so.)
    Hope you got every kind of luck that you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! That sounds like quite a family reunion.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand loving being around your family while still wanting just a bit of time for yourself. We have been doing anniversary spankings for a few years now, I think you need to add swats for each day it has to be postponed. I hope you stayed away and that your evening was wonderful.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers and toes crossed....Happy anniversary!!
    hugs, abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary, I have everything crossed for you. Well, everything except my legs, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, sunnygirl and hubby!

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everybody for all your anniversary wishes. I also thank you for the crossed fingers and toes - it worked wonderfully. I even received an OTK anniversary spanking. What more could a girl want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late to the post - I hope that you had a wonderful anniversary! Which an OTK spanking would certainly add to! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniverary a Day Late!! Hope it was a good one and seeing your comment above it appears that it was!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Anniversary SunnyGirl. Happy you found some alone time.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My fingers are crossed! Happy Anniversary to you guys! :) I sure hope you found some stolen moments together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Addy, SNP, Ronnie, Grace and Stormy. Thanks so much for your great wishes. We did manage to find some time alone. We are blessed with a great family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated Anniversary, glad to read you managed that 'alone' time :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day