Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pooky's Pop Quiz



Pooky  has this little pop quiz on her blog today and asked for responses. Here's mine.  



1.  Have you read 50 Shades of Grey?  All three volumes.
    Yes and Yes


2.  Have you read any other spanking fiction?
     Yes


3. Did you start reading them before or after the 50 Shades?
    Years before


4. Where do you find your best books?
    Amazon, Blio, Kobo


5. Have you ever written any spanking fiction?
    Yes, short stories.  I post some stories  here but also send stories to PK for FF.


6. Do you follow  PK's Fantasy Friday?.  Have you ever written for her?
    Yes for years.  I actually wrote my first story ever for her last November.


7.  Have you read Clint's Bootcamp book?  Did you participate in it after purchase?
     No and No

8. Are you a reader IRL.  How serious?
    I have been an avid reader all of my life.   


9. Do you generally purchase your material, lend from a library or borrow from a friend.
    All of the above.


10. Are you likely to leave a review if you loved the book? Hated it?
      If asked I will always give an honest opinion.  


    
I hate it when people say

   















I saw this and it made me think of how often I've said that about others.  It also made me think about how often people told me how nice I was once they got to know me - including my husband.  LOL

17 comments:

  1. Thanks Sunnygirl! It will be so interesting to see how many people respond and what they are thinking about reading and such...

    But, while I'm here- I don't know if I have told you before i love your stories on FF! Keep wrinting you are really good.

    P.S. the link I put on the quiz for the fantasy fridays was one of yor stories, so I'm glad you decided to take the quiz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooky for your kind words about my stories.
      Hope you get the responses you want.

      Delete
  2. Picture is true of a lot of us, unfortunately! I'm curious, Sunny, did you like the 50 Shades of Grey books?

    I did the quiz as well for Pook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Christina, I liked the 50 Shades books. The first was the best. It is not great literature but it is steamy and it is fantasy. They were quick easy reads and my husband appreciated the results. We even learned a few things (never too old to learn and try)

      Delete
  3. LOL great pic..and it is true, now that I think about it. I am going to take the quiz now!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think we all have a little of that in us. Some more than others.

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy reading Pooky,s quiz answers from everyone. It highlights so many of the common interests present in this community. Obviously there are quite a few voracious readers.
    I quite enjoy the pic.
    Keep writing!!
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it appears we are all voracious readers.
      I loved the pic too.

      Delete
  5. Really liked Pooky's quiz and we certainly love your stories.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liked Pooky's quiz and we certainly love your stories.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always fun to learn more about a blogging friend.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have learned a lot about you Sunnygirl through this quiz.
    Now I am really convinced that picture has nothing to do with you. Still a funny picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you would be wrong. The picture can be quite true at times. Just ask my husband. LOL

      Delete
  9. As much as I understand what you are saying about that e-card,it is true though, isn't it? I was just thinking the other day, how odd DH's sense of humor can be, but people that do know him, can really appreciate him and his sense of humor, just takes some getting used to him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really think it is true of all us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day