Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Confessions of a Spanko



I have a confession to make. It takes a long while for me to “share” me. As you have probably figured out by now I am a little reticent in providing details about my spankings. First off, there are not nearly as many as I would like. Secondly, it is much easier to write about spanking when it does not involve me.  Maybe it’s because it seems a little silly that at my age I love being spanked. I love the stuff that comes after spanking even more and I can’t imagine ever being too old for that though. Back when I lurked I loved reading every detail the writer provided, still do.  But it wasn’t until I started writing a blog that I realized how difficult it can be to lay it all out there.

I admire all of you who are able to share the most private parts of your life in great detail.  Your openness has helped me to be more forthcoming but I don’t know that I will ever be able to be as open as some of you.  


So until then, I will continue to share jokes, informative facts, fictional stories, travelogues, aimless ramblings and the occasional spanking but not a lot of the “juicy” stuff.  I am amazed you keep coming by but I thank you for doing so.

And now here are some of those aimless ramblings:


Life is sexually transmitted.


Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.



Men have two emotions : Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Some real truisms there.    See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.






PS:  I got a spanking today -  the wooden spoon got broken on my hard ass. The dancing was pretty great too. (see no juicy details)





24 comments:

  1. You just make my day1 Your humor is contagious. I also think you share a lot since you choose what we read,and I love that you are not predictable. Why do you think we come back?!
    Minelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Minelle. Thank you. Glad you are always stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Always happy to visit your blog, Sunnygirl. It's Sunny!
    I think you share a lot and you are a great blog encourager to many. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its funny because all though i do post a fair bit i have many, many posts in my unpublished folder which are personal and i have this odd reluctance to hit publish.

    I like your ramblings they make me chuckle, todays certainly did and how true they are.

    tori x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think I can and then I just can't publish some things.

      I am glad I can get you to chuckle and there were some real truisms there.

      Delete
  4. I thank you for your aimless rambling humour SG. Please keep them coming.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you and your blog. We have a lot in common and that's always comforting to find. So you broke a spoon, I think you should be spanked for that - something leather, perhaps.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK. Yeah, and it was a big spoon too. LOL. The dogging bat and the lexan took its place. So I did get spanked for breaking the spoon. LOL

      Delete
  6. Another great post even if there are no juicy details, lol. I love your humor and wisdom and when I am down, I head here for a pick me up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you faerie. I can't write the juicy stuff - that is your forte. If I need some juicy stuff for a story I'll come calling and if you need an idea, I'll give it a try. Deal.

      Delete
  7. I always enjoy your blog. It is funny and you share just enough of yourself that we get to know you but not the most intimate parts. I too am amazed at how people can write intimate things. I can't and I tried, even tried to write a story. Just doesn't work. So Sunnygirl, just keep rambling and I will keep reading. Thanks for the laughs this morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep aimlessly rambling as long as you keep reading. I always appreciate your comments. Thank you.

      Delete
  8. I certainly enjoy your ramblings. Keep them coming and please don't ever think you have to comply with some standards on openess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bas and welcome to blogland. I enjoyed your tongue in cheek humor.

      Delete
  9. Hee hee, love the one about the sandwich;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the H & H Duo. I especially like the last one too.

      Delete
  10. I love all your travel news and funny stories and we all have our own comfort levels in what we share. I'm not big on the juicy details either, although I sure share a lot more than I used to.

    You just keep on being Sunny...we all enjoy coming here!

    Oh...and your comment to my husband about berries yelling "whatever" made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Susie. Couldn't resist the "whatever" comment. My naughtiness coming out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all share what we are confortable with...I am not one for a lot of detail....I love coming here and reading your "ramblings"! abby

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoy your blog with or without mentions of a spanking. (And a high five on the spoon thing - I broke ours last month guess you could call us a couple of hard asses.) Hope you are having a fantastic weekend. :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the compliment. That's what my husband says too.
    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day