Saturday, February 18, 2012

WIPED OUT

For all intents and purposes Monday is moving day.  Today we had an "everything must go" sale.  We put the sign up at 7:00 and at 7:05 our house was filled with people.  We were overwhelmed to say the least.  I guess the prices were right. Tonight we'll be moving into our mobile home.  We are "sold out".


I  haven't slept well the last couple of nights. Probably just anxiety.  I am stressed and tired and this morning I told my hubby I needed a spanking today.  Guess what, both of us are too exhausted  to even play.  Now that is sad and we still have a social engagement this evening.


8 comments:

  1. Oh, no, now that's just not right. If you're too tired to play with each other then you're too tired to go play with other people! LOL!

    I'm really glad you got rid of so much. That makes everything much easier. You travel safe and if your internet doesn't work as you're traveling, go to the next town where you get it and just stop and live there.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what PK said. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give yourself some slack! Best wishes on your trip and hope you are able to have a pleasant time as you travel.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you. Sorry the pre-move is so stressful. And I am really sorry that you two are too tired to connect. Hopefully tomorrow things will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck. Hope you get back to playing soon.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty, PK, Faerie, Blondie, FD

    Thanks everybody for stopping by. We made some time this afternoon. It wasn't long enough but it was better than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aah, sorry! Glad you are almost ready for your new and more relaxing life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moving is soo stressful! Good luck, find some time to relax ( spank). abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day