Thursday, February 23, 2012


Three days on the road and my husband and I are still laughing. Our daughter wanted to know if we had killed one another yet.  Total togetherness in 32 feet can be hazardous.  There have been a couple of tense moments.  My tongue has teeth marks but it is fun.  Tonite we are in Biloxi MS and will be staying here a couple of days. Everything is so green here but the humidity is a killer.







I am a history buff and tomorrow we are going to tour Jefferson Davis’ last home.   


We are going to check out Beau Rivage because beside the name I always loved the commercials.  Who knows, we may strike it richer.  And after that we will just play it by ear. When we leave here we are heading to New Orleans for a couple of days. Mardi Gras 
is over but the good times will still roll in the Big Easy. 


It is a most relaxing trek across the country.  Family and friends keep texting to keep up with our adventure.

Tonight I told hubby I wanted a spanking in every state. He said he would be more than happy to oblige.  Love that answer.  Tonight I had my Mississippi.(One Mississippi, two Mississippi, etc. etc. with the leather paddle.  He said he still owed me for FL and AL and perhaps tomorrow am he would wake me up by spanking my butt.  Oh what a beautiful way to wake up. Much better than calisthenics.

An interesting tidbit.  Do you know the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked or in any other form but fresh?




9 comments:

  1. Sounds so fun! Enjoy your moving adventure:).

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you this trip. A spanking in every state, an admirable goal! I enjoy history too and I would love to see some of the places you're going to visit.

    About the veggies, I don't eat them if it can be helped. They're healthy you know. I will break down and eat green jello on occasion, but it's not my favorite.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a "pain"! I still whine at my husband about spanking me on vacation last year. No fair!

    Have fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, have a praline or two for me when you get to New Orleans.

    A spanking in every state sounds like a great goal. What's that you say? You've decided to extend your trip to all 50 states? LOL. Safe travels my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spanking in every state...sounds like a great bucket list item! Glad the travels are going so well! abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty: Thanks for the good thoughts.

    PK: Hoping the goals can be achieved.

    Faerie: Will definitely have a praeline for you.

    Stormy: You whine - I plead. We are having fun. Thanks for the good wishes.

    Abby: Never thought about the bucket list but it is something to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun for you two!!! A spanking in every state... LOL!!! Hope you have what my kids call 'butt coolers' in your car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it must be lettuce, although I did see it boiled once, by a roommate who was unfamiliar with Canadian vegetables.

    Happy traveling!
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rogue: No butt coolers here. LOL

    Hermione: Wilted is bad enough, but boiled. Yuck. Thanks for the wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day