Thursday, February 16, 2012

AMAZING



Check The Link Below.

I was shocked to find my location on Earth so very EASILY!!
It's really unbelievable. I was surprised to know such technology

exists.

Don't need a tom-tom or garmin or whatever --- It uses your IPS 

address and finds the exact location of any Internet user in seconds.
They have used a Sophisticated time based algorithm to do so. Try 
it and find your own Location on the earth.

Your location will pop up in a new window in about 10 seconds or so.
http://www.darnay.com/iec/features/locator/index.html




I was amazed, weren't you?







4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool. I've looked up my location before, also.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheehee, love it, now I know what to do if I get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! And so accurate it's almost scary.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day