Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's Working

I just love blogger.  I'm fairly new to blogging and being a techno person I am never quite sure if it is me or just blogger.  I'm getting braver.  I changed the look of my blog, I know how to insert pictures, I'm working on links (I can do it in the post most of the time,  in comments not at all).  So far so good.

But then, every once in a while, one of the blogs I follow will post a new entry that does not appear on my list, or in the followers block sometimes all followers pix will be listed and the next time not.  Other times, when I post there will be backlinks  I haven't placed there. I check the "Don't allow" button but it doesn't hold.  Why is that?

Are they trying to make me crazy?  Or, as my husband would say, crazier?  If so, it's working. I really don't expect answers  - it is just aimless thoughts and ramblings.

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday.  Roses, chocolate and leather here.  Made for a great day.

See you later.

7 comments:

  1. I love the new look, wanna teach me how to put pictures up, I still haven't figured it out, lol.

    Roses, chocolate and leather, Mmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I am still lost on blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not you. I read somewhere that they are working on the problem. Your blog is actually one of the ones that only sometimes comes up on my list although it comes up more often than it used to. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was more hi tech and knew how to do things like post pictures.
    What drives me crazy is proving I'm not a robot in word verification.

    And Roses, chocolate and leather sounds like it made for a wonderful Valentine's Day.

    FDvit

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the new look and im no techo either....i wish i could post pictures instead of just endless words LOL
    sounds like you had a great valentines day.
    Love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Faerie: I'll be glad to help. If you still having trouble with pix.

    Dancingbaraz: Blogger is like a thorn in my side. It just keeps poking at me.

    Susie: Thanks, I need to know when it is just not me because as I've stated I am a techNO.

    Kiwigirliegirl: Thanks. As for pix, it is really not that hard once you have the patience to stick with it. Which explains why it took me a while.




    FD: I know the robot thing is a pain. Most of the time I have to put in those silly words 3 or 4 times before it accepts them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are a lot of problems with the Followers gadget, and it all began when Followers was replaced by Google Friend Connect. They are going to eliminate the association with GFC because it caused so many headaches.

    To insert a link in a comment, you need to do it using HTML. I can send you a text file with instructions.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day