Friday, August 22, 2014

Thanks Mere


Meredith Malloy posted a questionnaire for those of us short on things to post.  Thanks Mere, I'm one of them.

Do you eyes light up when he comes to you?  I don't know I'm not looking at my eyes, you'd have to ask him and I think his answer would depend on whether or not he has on his glasses.

What sports do you watch together?  We watch baseball, football and golf occasionally.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how important is lingerie when is usually ends up on the floor? one being not at all, or 10 being not at all.

Do you watch Netflix's House of Cards? I don't, don't think he does either.

What outdoor activity do you do together?  Walk on the beach, when we go to the beach.

What is his dream vacation?  Tahiti

What is my dream vacation?  I'll take a cruise any day, any time, any place.

What is your favorite book of all time?  Hard to name just one but I loved Katherine by Anya Seton, a book I read over forty years ago.

What was your last argument about?  We don't argue, we discuss.

Are there any words you use that he does not like?  I'm sure there are many, especially when we are in the midst of a discussion.

Do you have any restrictions about internet time?  Verizon doesn't have any restrictions, as long as you pay, you connect.

Do you have a phobia? I'm not fond of heights.

Do you have any questions for me?


Here's something I liked and thought was worth sharing.




See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.







18 comments:

  1. Love your answers Sunny! I love cruises...my dream is to go around the world on a cruise. So much fun! Thanks for sharing the 'role' jpg...saw that on Facebook...very true!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cruises too. I have a friend who is leaving on one in October and going to be gone for 76 days. Not sure I could do one that long but I could try.

      Delete
  2. I don't believe for a moment you ran out of topics to post. I love the answer "we don't argue we discuss". I see your nose going up typing that one. :-)
    Enjoyed your answers very much, Leigh.

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you insinuating I might be stretching the truth? Shame on you :-)

      Always nice to have you stop by.

      Delete
  3. Many of your answers make me smile...i will be 'borrowing' this in the future. Love that ending quote, it is one i had not see before...and rings so true.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great little meme and not as lengthy which suits me better. The quote is great.

      Delete
  4. Love your answers Sunny! The first one made me laugh and I love that you 'discuss'. Wonderful quote, thank you for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, glad i gave you a laugh. Have a wonderful weekend too.

      Delete
  5. enjoyed your answers...sure to use this questionnaire sometime myself... never been on a cruise but I am sure it must be fun! Hubby once said he would like to go on a cruise to Alaska...so who knows...maybe someday... :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get to go on that cruise. I think you'll enjoy it.

      Delete
  6. SG - You discuss, love it. Enjoyed your answers. Thanks

    I will be borrowing this.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie, don't you and P discuss - it's so much better than arguing. :-)

      Have a great weekend also

      Delete
  7. SG, you're the best, I can always rely on you .. that you come with some clever answers.
    It is clear that we discuss and not argue .. it's just the word I was looking efter..lol ..

    HUgs,
    MOna Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mona, thanks for the compliment. Glad you discuss also.

      Delete
  8. Love your lingerie answer! I love lingerie when I have the time... He always is appreciative ..... But it is quickly gone.
    Discuss??? Lol... Sure here too...sometimes very intensely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Katherine when I was in high school and loved it! Enjoyed your other answers as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in HS too when I read it, and for some reason, it's stayed with me.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day