Friday, August 1, 2014

IT'S HERE

I received a real surprise late last evening, I was preparing a Saturday Spanking post for my other blog and was going to feature one of my earlier books. I logged into a bookmark and was shocked to see that my new book was 'live'.  It may not be as exciting as the first, but I am still thrilled to think there is another book out there with my name on it.  I want to thank all of you for encouraging me and being a member of my fan club - you are so appreciated and loved.  

Introducing  At the End of the Rainbow


For those of you familiar with my stories, you will recognize most of these characters. 
If you want to read more, just click At the End of the Rainbow or the name on the side and the link will take you to LSF Publications.  It is available in all digital formats.


23 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a lovely surprise! Sheesh my TBR list is sure growing. LOL

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, it was a surprise for me too. Didn't expect till sometime during the latter part of the week.

      Delete
  2. Yay, congrats Sunny, and a weekend coming up to read it in :)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SG,

    What a lovely surprise. Congratulations. Just downloaded it to my kindle from Amazon. Goodness knows when I'll get to read it as I have your other one to start:)

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me also, Ronnie. You need a vacation. Should I be emailing P?

      Delete
  4. TAKEN IN HAND/DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE DATING ONLY £4.99 A MONTH! http://www.dddating.wildapricot.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sunny, what a wonderful surprise! Sheesh, my reading list keeps growing ... thank you:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. I do know what you mean - mine grows longer too but along with that I'm writing. lol

      Delete
  6. YAY!!! Happy for you, Sunny! :) Will go add it right to my kindle. What a TBR list I have! ;) Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me Katie, I have about ten pages of books on my Kindle.

      Delete
  7. So proud of you. This is very exciting. Before you get too famous I want to meet you and get your autograph. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blondie, you are too cute. I'm never going to be too famous. If I had something to autograph, I would send it to you. I know there's a say over the net but I'm not that techo.

      Delete
  8. There is one other book first, but after that you're next in line. Bought it today. Thank you for reminding me. Congrats on the book, Leigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ongratulations! :-) Now if I could just get my kids to give me a few moments to read... :-) great news! so happy for you... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. Enjoy the kids, they will be back in school before you know it.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Glad you dropped by for a visit. Thanks for the congrats. Be sure to stop by again.

      Delete
  11. Congratulations, SG. So you did it again..lol..
    I am happy for you.

    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on another book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day