Friday, August 29, 2014

Head's Up

Hi everybody.  I know this is the beginning of three day weekend here in the good ole' USA and people are off enjoying the last official weekend of the summer. So I wanted to give you a heads up - you know I always post a new story on Monday; well this week's story got away from me and it's a little longer than usual.  Since it is a story about Labor Day Weekend, I'm posting it in two parts, but the first part will be on Sunday.  

So, you can choose to read in two parts or all at once on Labor Day.  



This feels right.  Hope you enjoy the weekend and see you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for something to look forward to.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunny...definitely looking forward to a two part story. Thanks for sharing the saying...love it. Have a safe and fun weekend.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like it too. You have a great weekend also.

      Delete
  3. I'm coming back again, not to say you made a teasing post, but because of the Lessons learned picture. What did it say exactly? Why did she post it now, with this post? Is it true?

    i love it when you make me think, and the story is very nice as well, I'm sure. Why now? The picture has no relation with the text? Yet she thought it was important enough to put it there. Trust your own alarm system. If it tells you something is fishy, it usually is...
    Don't mind me just thinking out loud...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Han, you made me laugh. I didn't mean to make you think so hard. There are no hidden meanings in my posting the lessons learned picture. I like the scene and the saying and thought I would just pass it along. The only thing fishy may be the fish in the water :-)
      You are a joy. Thanks for coming by and making me smile.

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to reading this Sunny. Hope you and Ray have a wonderful long weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz. We will have fun. Bet you're happy that spring is just around the corner, huh.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day